• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

CHARBAGGIN'! Taking over Dad's account! 10-11-09

Hi all you Syko baggers! This is Charlotte! I hope you enjoy my new speed bag video. I had to learn how to type all these words, run a computer, upload videos, obtain my Dad's password to youtube and the speed bag forum, act like I am asleep, and many other things to show you my new speed bag video!
    My Dad is, uh, what's the word you grown ups use? Uh, jailuss, or imbarissed? Something like that....
    Well, my dad is that right now. I heard him talking to a friend on the phone saying that he doesn't want me speed bagging so much anymore because I will get better than him. He says he is too busy to practice as much as he wants and he has to work and stuff. Well he is forgetting that 2nd graders have homework every day too! He also said all the speed baggers will start to laugh at him. That's weird because he told me that all speed baggers are wizard, (the new word he wants everyone to use and replace "awesome" with!) Well, I gotta go, I heard the rumbling of the speed bag in the garage stop just now!
    Hey! Cool! Look at all those speedbags and silly faces! What happens when you clik them?Wow! Cool!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Don't ya hate it when your kids are camera shy.......

She 'll be onstage with you in no time. By the way, GREAT speed bagging for seven. She's got her dads rhythm and timing, that's for sure.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagScissorhands
      Spin Master

• Aug 2008

hahah shes gonna be awesome bro! shes already linking! FIST ROLLIN! AWESOME!

Comment

• bigpete405
        • Oct 2009

Awesome

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Charlotte, that is amazing and you have so much confidence!

I would say, your dad needs to get more practice in, as I don't see any difference between you both.

The children loved your video too!

You deserve lots of bags from Vini, Joe and Diaz.

Comment

• MikeTarheel
            • Sep 2009

It would appear she's Daddy's Girl.

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

WOW! Char that was wizard!

Love the side linking and F-Rolls.

Pretty soon you and Dad will post up a Dueling Bagos video. Now that's what I'm waiting for. Keep it up!
              Last edited by Biff; 10-20-2009, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• The Baggist
                Vert Baggin' Master
                • May 2009

WOW CHAR your baggin is totally awesome.....OOPS I mean WIZARD!!! It's so WIZARD that I sent a cool wizard pic that kinda looks like your dad when he has his beard!!!ha ha Keep up the Great work!!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Way to go Char!!You go girl! David says your video was amazing! I sayWIZARD!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Roc Stone
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2007

Hey Charlotte.

Nice work Luv!

Charlotte, the bagette. Consonense and assonence galore, but that aside you are poetry in motion Darl.

Having said that, you do look a little bit far away from the bag. You may find it easier if you get a bit closer.

Now where is that witch doctor when I need him/her (always PC).
                    Last edited by Roc Stone; 10-21-2009, 05:07 PM.
                    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• MikeTarheel
                      • Sep 2009

An extra 'word to the wise', Doll.

When I was young, in the decade of the 60',s my Dad was Intent on imparting a new word into my lexicon which, I don't know for sure, he may have hoped would have become 'popular', but I think in his case he intended for the meaning of the word to become 'local' *(qute extremely locally, in fact, in that my own brain was the intended recipient of both this word and its meaning, and also how it pertained to me_.

The word was 'perfunctory'.

Somewhere along the way it migrated into the term 'olfactory'.

You're Too Young Yet for me to explain what happened with this word after that, but I can say it ultimately, quickly and without delay, ended up as the word 'Funky'. This created a Monstrosity I feel Horrible about to this day - but there were positive attributes aligned with it from its initial inception (at That Point, because nobody knew at that point the derivitive of this word, or the how it evolved from its inception, or what Horrors it would lead to).

As a result, I cannot say To This Moment... exactly, what kind of impact my resistance to the term 'Perfunctory' has had on Humankind. Except that whatever it was/is, I am stuck with it perfunctorily.

I can live with it. I would have preferred the word, 'heavy'.
                      Last edited by MikeTarheel; 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                        Don't ya hate it when your kids are camera shy.......
                        She 'll be onstage with you in no time. By the way, GREAT speed bagging for seven. She's got her dads rhythm and timing, that's for sure.
                        Thanks! Yeah and today she got up to the bag and hit a fist roll 6 times in a row and was baggin FCPs faster.

Originally posted by SpeedBagScissorhands View Post
                        hahah shes gonna be awesome bro! shes already linking! FIST ROLLIN! AWESOME!
                        Yeah, I did not ask her to do any of this. Ever. She just bounces from rollerblades to bikes to jump ropes to speedbags to drawing to singing to running to frisbee.... all in 30 minutes!
                        Originally posted by bigpete405 View Post
                        Awesome
                        Thanks!
                        Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                        Charlotte, that is amazing and you have so much confidence!
                        I would say, your dad needs to get more practice in, as I don't see any difference between you both.
                        The children loved your video too!
                        You deserve lots of bags from Vini, Joe and Diaz.
                        Thanks UK!
                        Originally posted by MikeTarheel View Post
                        It would appear she's Daddy's Girl.
                        She is very independent and reliable! She is actually Dadd and Mommy's girl!
                        Originally posted by Biff View Post
                        WOW! Char that was wizard!
                        Love the side linking and F-Rolls.
                        Pretty soon you and Dad will post up a Dueling Bagos video. Now that's what I'm waiting for. Keep it up!
                        Thanks Biff! She just watches for a sec and then goes for it....
                        Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
                        WOW CHAR your baggin is totally awesome.....OOPS I mean WIZARD!!! It's so WIZARD that I sent a cool wizard pic that kinda looks like your dad when he has his beard!!!ha ha Keep up the Great work!!!!
                        Thanks Baggist! Great wizard pic!
                        Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                        Way to go Char!!You go girl! David says your video was amazing! I sayWIZARD!!!!
                        Thanks Metal!
                        Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                        Hey Charlotte.
                        Nice work Luv!
                        Charlotte, the bagette. Consonense and assonence galore, but that aside you are poetry in motion Darl.
                        Having said that, you do look a little bit far away from the bag. You may find it easier if you get a bit closer.
                        Now where is that witch doctor when I need him/her (always PC).
                        Thanks roc!
                        Originally posted by MikeTarheel View Post
                        An extra 'word to the wise', Doll.
                        When I was young, in the decade of the 60',s my Dad was Intent on imparting a new word into my lexicon which, I don't know for sure, he may have hoped would have become 'popular', but I think in his case he intended for the meaning of the word to become 'local' *(qute extremely locally, in fact, in that my own brain was the intended recipient of both this word and its meaning, and also how it pertained to me_.
                        The word was 'perfunctory'.
                        Somewhere along the way it migrated into the term 'olfactory'.
                        You're Too Young Yet for me to explain what happened with this word after that, but I can say it ultimately, quickly and without delay, ended up as the word 'Funky'. This created a Monstrosity I feel Horrible about to this day - but there were positive attributes aligned with it from its initial inception (at That Point, because nobody knew at that point the derivitive of this word, or the how it evolved from its inception, or what Horrors it would lead to).
                        As a result, I cannot say To This Moment... exactly, what kind of impact my resistance to the term 'Perfunctory' has had on Humankind. Except that whatever it was/is, I am stuck with it perfunctorily.
                        I can live with it. I would have preferred the word, 'heavy'.
                        Alright Tarheel; "Make it baggy now!"

Comment

• atgatt
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Incredible! I will have to show that to my grand-daughter and maybe that will get her interested in the speed bag. I noticed you have the picture of the King of speed bagging on the wall, Mr. Alan.

Comment

• Tim
                            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Holy cow, linking ?!??! That was great. Very good job Char. Say hi to dad for me.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                              Incredible! I will have to show that to my grand-daughter and maybe that will get her interested in the speed bag. I noticed you have the picture of the King of speed bagging on the wall, Mr. Alan.
                              Thanks Atgatt....
                              And regarding that is a picture of Alan on the wall. Yes, I thought we all had his pic up next to our boards!!
                              BAGS UP!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...