• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by bigpete405 View Post
    thanks guys. I was having a hard time loggin in to the site. Do you guys all box?, or do you mainly workout solely with the speed bag for exercise?
    I don't box but I love the conditioning. It's the best shape you can be in by far in my opinion.
    sigpic

Comment

• bigpete405
      • Oct 2009

I couldn't agree with you more. Any good fighter will be in ridiculous conditioning. Mike tyson when he was in his late teens early 20's would run 8 miles a day, shadowbox, spar, heavy bag, jump rope, speedbag, pad work, and all for at least 6 rounds. Thats crazy cardio shape.

Comment

• Jordan
        • Jun 2009

I really like the extra wood support you have too, really great stuff.

Comment

• MikeTarheel
          • Sep 2009

Dug that BigPete. I did something similar with the MDF - and in my case the roof had a SLANT on it so it was an 'interesting endeavor' getting it levelX4 - but it's in there like a Rock.

I posted photos of it in the pictures forum under w/SBB my gymn is complete - or something like that.

Nice guns, good action. Board seems Solid.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...