• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Hey Bif.. don't know if Skunk will make Tim's... we'll see what time he gets to town...
    We will video....
    I will call him this weekend and try to firm things up (very busy with work right now).

One way or the other there will be video...

I can take HD with my new Canon camera.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-06-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      Hey Bif.. don't know if Skunk will make Tim's... we'll see what time he gets to town...
      We will video....
      And....today at the gig... Jordan (a member here) and his buds Josh and Ashley came down and we hung around the bag for hours...got some vid and pics....It was at a fair in Columbus, Ohio. There were lots of police around. one officer came up through the backstage and saw us baggin. He made some comment I couldn't here and then I offered to let him give it a punch. He had the basic FCP together pretty good. He watched for a sec then split. I told him to come back. It was cool anyhow.....
      Most dudes walking around usually stop and check it out. I of course will offer a chance to anyone interested as I wish I myself had that offer when I didn't know what I was doing....
      BAG ON!
      Man I hope we can get a complete set of pictures of all members that have been "IN" the Truck or Baggin' with you on tour. Maybe Tim could add section in the Gold Mine of "the year of the Truck" and we could put pictures of you with everyone in the truck. Won't be long you will have known/met more onliners here than any of us. That would be cool. Maybe get some autographed bags to keep for posterity, 'cause when you start rippin' it on stage it's gonna be legendary.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Maybe Tim could add section in the Gold Mine of "the year of the Truck" and we could put pictures of you with everyone in the truck.
        We can definitely do that ... cool idea.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...