• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Speed Bag Community...you're the best!

Back in the early 90's I produced an album for the band "25A" from Huntington, NY. One of the tunes, "Brother's Keeper", has a message I think we all need to hear in this day and age. It reminded me of the wonderful, caring speed bag community...great people, sharing a mutual addiction (the speed bag). An addiction that is good for you. To learn more, visit: www.artofthebag.com ...or find the group on IG or FB. Cheers to all my speed bag brothers & Sisters!
    Last edited by Zaza; 02-14-2023, 10:05 AM.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

...I have no idea why it's posting so small??

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

First, let me say, Zara you are an incredibly talent individual. The video the music the complete and total composition of every aspect of this post is BEAUTIFUL. Second, I am in my twilight years (even though the kid still lives inside) and I would like to thank each and every one of you in these pictures, you see, you have all been one of the most enjoyable parts of "MY" journey. So as Zara said you have helped be your "Brother's Keeper".

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Have it saved on my Youtube account. Well Done Joe!

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Thank you! Great group of people...CHEERS!

FYI... both of you have been a huge part of MY journey...can't thank you enough!!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

Back in the early 90's I produced an album for the band "25A" from Huntington, NY. One of the tunes, "Brother's Keeper", has a message I think we all need to hear in this day and age. It reminded me of the wonderful, caring speed bag community...great people, sharing a mutual addiction (the speed bag). An addiction that is good for you. To learn more, visit: www.artofthebag.com ...or find the group on IG or FB. Cheers to all my speed bag brothers & Sisters!
            Brings Back a lot of memories!! Great Job, Joe!
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...