• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2021

Quick Video Of Loop Saver for T-hook

Thanks Brad Nate & Jeff! <3

EZ Peazy loop saver! I used 3/16 ID and 5/16 OD silicon tubing for a snug fit. Twist tie to pull it through.

• dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Ginger I'm really interested but not on "instagram" could you please post on youtube.

Comment

• Ginger
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2021

Video was created with Instagram sorry. The instagram account I have is public and the video can be viewed in a mobile or desktop browser without an instagram account at http://www.instagram.com/p/CWl6wXupYYv

Originally posted by dad View Post
      Ginger I'm really interested but not on "instagram" could you please post on youtube.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
        Video was created with Instagram sorry. The instagram account I have is public and the video can be viewed in a mobile or desktop browser without an instagram account at http://www.instagram.com/p/CWl6wXupYYv

A lot of his instagram videos are also on his Youtube page

Changing the length on your T-hook 10/30/2021

Showing how using a longer T-hook vs a shorter T-hook can help slow down or speed up the swing on your bag tremendously.

How to install your Thrasher House Evo swivel and T-hook. 11/20/2021

Welcome to the Thrasher house Family!! So happy you are here to speed bag with the rest of the speed bag family!! If you have any questions at all don&#8217;t hesi...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Ginger
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Oct 2021

OH, yes Trasher has some info on it too in a few of his videos. The video I posted was a 60 second one just demonstrating the loop saver install.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

A lot of his instagram videos are also on his Youtube page

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by dad View Post
            Hey Dad. I wasn't on instagram either until someone (Jeff) told me about all the amazing speed bagging video's that are posted. There is a large contingent of speed baggers on instagram that you won't find anywhere else, and some of their skills are truly amazing. I rarely post there but I do love seeing some of the new speed bag talent from around the WORLD. Just for that, it's worth it IMO. I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, but an addition to the family.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Ginger
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Oct 2021

Agreed, the forum will always be where the truly dedicated can get into the weeds and the nitty gritty details <3

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Hey Dad. I wasn't on instagram either until someone (Jeff) told me about all the amazing speed bagging video's that are posted. There is a large contingent of speed baggers on instagram that you won't find anywhere else, and some of their skills are truly amazing. I rarely post there but I do love seeing some of the new speed bag talent from around the WORLD. Just for that, it's worth it IMO. I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, but an addition to the family.

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Hey guys, thanks so much for the info, I guess it's just hard to know what's in the next room if you never walk through the door. I will check it out right after the holiday." I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, BUT AN ADDITION TO THE FAMILY." Thank you, talent is talent regardless it is still part of the FAMILY.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...