• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ginger
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2021

Quick Video Of Loop Saver for T-hook

Thanks Brad Nate & Jeff! <3

EZ Peazy loop saver! I used 3/16 ID and 5/16 OD silicon tubing for a snug fit. Twist tie to pull it through.

• dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Ginger I'm really interested but not on "instagram" could you please post on youtube.

Comment

• Ginger
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2021

Video was created with Instagram sorry. The instagram account I have is public and the video can be viewed in a mobile or desktop browser without an instagram account at http://www.instagram.com/p/CWl6wXupYYv

Originally posted by dad View Post
      Ginger I'm really interested but not on "instagram" could you please post on youtube.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
        Video was created with Instagram sorry. The instagram account I have is public and the video can be viewed in a mobile or desktop browser without an instagram account at http://www.instagram.com/p/CWl6wXupYYv

A lot of his instagram videos are also on his Youtube page

Changing the length on your T-hook 10/30/2021

Showing how using a longer T-hook vs a shorter T-hook can help slow down or speed up the swing on your bag tremendously.

How to install your Thrasher House Evo swivel and T-hook. 11/20/2021

UPDATE 4/10/2024On the new EVO14MP and EVO14X models I personally don&#8217;t use any lubricant on them. This video was made when I was still using resin housing s...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Ginger
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Oct 2021

OH, yes Trasher has some info on it too in a few of his videos. The video I posted was a 60 second one just demonstrating the loop saver install.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

A lot of his instagram videos are also on his Youtube page

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by dad View Post
            Hey Dad. I wasn't on instagram either until someone (Jeff) told me about all the amazing speed bagging video's that are posted. There is a large contingent of speed baggers on instagram that you won't find anywhere else, and some of their skills are truly amazing. I rarely post there but I do love seeing some of the new speed bag talent from around the WORLD. Just for that, it's worth it IMO. I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, but an addition to the family.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Ginger
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Oct 2021

Agreed, the forum will always be where the truly dedicated can get into the weeds and the nitty gritty details <3

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Hey Dad. I wasn't on instagram either until someone (Jeff) told me about all the amazing speed bagging video's that are posted. There is a large contingent of speed baggers on instagram that you won't find anywhere else, and some of their skills are truly amazing. I rarely post there but I do love seeing some of the new speed bag talent from around the WORLD. Just for that, it's worth it IMO. I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, but an addition to the family.

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Hey guys, thanks so much for the info, I guess it's just hard to know what's in the next room if you never walk through the door. I will check it out right after the holiday." I do not see it as competition to a forum like this, BUT AN ADDITION TO THE FAMILY." Thank you, talent is talent regardless it is still part of the FAMILY.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...