Clear All
  • Pete
    • Nov 2020

Can scratch one off the bucket list

Click image for larger version

Name:	06572F76-1E1B-433A-B3B9-915C42557883.jpeg
Views:	398
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	123811 Finally got my hands on a Jim Bradley and it lives up to the hype. Far and away the nicest bag I’ve hit. Glad I got to try it on my Dad’s setup. The bucket list is getting smaller. I’m comin for you ronispeedbag.
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Recently got a Jim Bradley ProBall and their swivel too and it is the softest easiest to hit bag I have but going to mount it up on a hand built platform and give it a better try. I'm still stuck on my Title Perilous as my favorite/fastest bag until then

Comment

• DizzyD
      • Jun 2020

Pete ...if you like the Bradley, you’ll love the Roni! Both nice bags, but the Roni-Bags are the best you can get in my opinion!

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

The roni bags are a very similar feel but with that great Title-ish shape. Better for Bible style IMO.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Pete
          • Nov 2020

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post
          Recently got a Jim Bradley ProBall and their swivel too and it is the softest easiest to hit bag I have but going to mount it up on a hand built platform and give it a better try. I'm still stuck on my Title Perilous as my favorite/fastest bag until then
          I hear you. The loop is abut to snap on my perilous.

Dizzy D and Bagboy- The roni bag I just picked up is flawless. I didn't think the Bradley could be topped but I was wrong. That guy is an exceptional human being and artist.

Comment

• surfingcowboy
            • May 2020

Originally posted by Pete View Post

I hear you. The loop is abut to snap on my perilous.

Dizzy D and Bagboy- The roni bag I just picked up is flawless. I didn't think the Bradley could be topped but I was wrong. That guy is an exceptional human being and artist.
            That's why I have two of the Title Perilous Bags and needing to change out the bladder on one but the Bagging goes on until then with the other. I will be picking up a Roni bag soon and Thanks for the input!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
              The roni bags are a very similar feel but with that great Title-ish shape. Better for Bible style IMO.
              I also love my Roni bags. They are expertly handcrafted with the softest leather with awesome colors.He is also a fantastic speedbagger that helps with being in tune with what all us baggers like in a bag. You don’t find that kind of expertise in a lot of the other high volume bag makers.

Comment

• pinzpirate
                • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

I also love my Roni bags. They are expertly handcrafted with the softest leather with awesome colors.He is also a fantastic speedbagger that helps with being in tune with what all us baggers like in a bag. You don’t find that kind of expertise in a lot of the other high volume bag makers.
                That's really cool that Roni is a Bagger Now it makes sense Most of the stuff he makes is not in the same wheelhouse!

Comment

• surfingcowboy
                  • May 2020

Well finally got the Stand and Platform/Drum completed and hung up the Jim Bradley Pro Bag and its matching swivel and it is one(if not the One) of the softest and easiest to hit bags I own Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	124118Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1136.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	124119

Comment

• pinzpirate
                    • Feb 2020

Surfin' might your first passion but the speed bags have definitely got you smitten!

Comment

• Pete
                      • Nov 2020

That is an awesome set up

Comment

• surfingcowboy
                        • May 2020

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
                        Surfin' might your first passion but the speed bags have definitely got you smitten!
                        Your right and the trick is spending enough time to hit on the different bags and setups(That time of the year when I don't enjoy cold water surfing as much)

Comment

• surfingcowboy
                          • May 2020

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          That is an awesome set up
                          Thanks and the Problem is I started and finished the new setup before completing my wifes requested task that I initiated earlier

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jul 2019

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post
                            Well finally got the Stand and Platform/Drum completed and hung up the Jim Bradley Pro Bag and its matching swivel and it is one(if not the One) of the softest and easiest to hit bags I own Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	124118Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1136.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	124119
                            That’s a great looking bagging area!!! I love the cage you built. I am thinking of building something similar and am wondering about the width I would need so I can hit the bag without bumping into the side of the cage. What are the dimensions of your cage I would like to know thanks. Good luck with the speedbag room.

Comment

• surfingcowboy
                              • May 2020

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

That’s a great looking bagging area!!! I love the cage you built. I am thinking of building something similar and am wondering about the width I would need so I can hit the bag without bumping into the side of the cage. What are the dimensions of your cage I would like to know thanks. Good luck with the speedbag room.
                              Thanks Mickey, I built it from some new and some salvaged pieces and the dimensions are as follows: width is 39.5" ID and 46.5"OD(using the 4"x 4"s) and 24"OD depth (front to back) and works well for me with the long/wide wingspan I have

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...