• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can scratch one off the bucket list

Click image for larger version

Name:	06572F76-1E1B-433A-B3B9-915C42557883.jpeg
Views:	116
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	123811 Finally got my hands on a Jim Bradley and it lives up to the hype. Far and away the nicest bag I’ve hit. Glad I got to try it on my Dad’s setup. The bucket list is getting smaller. I’m comin for you ronispeedbag.

Recently got a Jim Bradley ProBall and their swivel too and it is the softest easiest to hit bag I have but going to mount it up on a hand built platform and give it a better try. I'm still stuck on my Title Perilous as my favorite/fastest bag until then

Comment

Pete ...if you like the Bradley, you’ll love the Roni! Both nice bags, but the Roni-Bags are the best you can get in my opinion!

Comment

The roni bags are a very similar feel but with that great Title-ish shape. Better for Bible style IMO.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post
          Recently got a Jim Bradley ProBall and their swivel too and it is the softest easiest to hit bag I have but going to mount it up on a hand built platform and give it a better try. I'm still stuck on my Title Perilous as my favorite/fastest bag until then
          I hear you. The loop is abut to snap on my perilous.

Dizzy D and Bagboy- The roni bag I just picked up is flawless. I didn't think the Bradley could be topped but I was wrong. That guy is an exceptional human being and artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post

I hear you. The loop is abut to snap on my perilous.

Dizzy D and Bagboy- The roni bag I just picked up is flawless. I didn't think the Bradley could be topped but I was wrong. That guy is an exceptional human being and artist.
            That's why I have two of the Title Perilous Bags and needing to change out the bladder on one but the Bagging goes on until then with the other. I will be picking up a Roni bag soon and Thanks for the input!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X