Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surfingcowboy
    • May 2020

Well had some free time(Not according to the wife unit) and took the Bag Stand up from its plain Industrial/Gym look and had some nice wood left over from a job and gave it a a wood rustic covering and finished out the workout area and left No questions in family members mind if they can park a car in the garage
    Last edited by surfingcowboy; 02-02-2021, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Pete
      • Nov 2020

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Nice man, I still have to put up my new Muay Thai bag and my Wreaking ball bag, I already have a Mook Jong, Heavy bag dummy, Double end bag, and of course my speed bag setup, I'm looking into putting up another platform that's just dedicated to the Old School Striking bag, (the beginnings of the speed bag)
      That is really cool. I'm moving into a new place next week and am thinking of putting a wrecking ball in.
      Have you tried yours out yet ventanakaz?

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz

Nope, Haven't tried it yet, Right now I'm dealing with freaking fencing that has fallen over, Fence repairs. I still need to figure out how to reinforce my garage framing to handle the Muay Thai bag and the Wreaking ball. I'm going to hang mine like how the Punch Professor hung his Wreaking ball.
        Yes, the high winds we had a couple weeks ago knocked down a lot of fences, and stripped more than a few shingles off the roofs around here, not to mention the mass of tumbleweeds that were blown onto the freeways.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...