• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    Hello everyone, apart from Ms.Deville, i don't think i’ve ever seen a woman posting a video on the forum. Here's a video of my beautiful girlfriend trying my new Title Yellow super speed bag!

Great work! Between the two of you, that little yellow is feeling the pain!!

Comment

• Zaz
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

Great work! Between the two of you, that little yellow is feeling the pain!!
      Thanks LouisvilleBagr! Sometimes, she complains because i buy too many speed bags, but when i get a new one, she want to try it immediately!
      Last edited by Zaz; 04-23-2020, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

Thanks LouisvilleBagr! Sometimes, she complains because i buy too many speed bags, but when i get a new one, she want to try it immediately!
        Thanks for all the great vids!

If you start getting too much heat for your bag collection, PM me and I’ll dig all mine up and snap a pic. I promise she will immediately be thankful you aren’t as crazy as I am.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

If you start getting too much heat for your bag collection, PM me and I’ll dig all mine up and snap a pic. I promise she will immediately be thankful you aren’t as crazy as I am.
          My wife tolerates the collection. Other one Title "Big Blue" my bags start from the late 1930's up until the mid 1980's. I'd have more but the asking prices for bags in the eras I collect have gotten a bit ridiculous lately, with bags that are obviously trashed with asking prices just shy of three digits (I don't even consider those).

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

My wife tolerates the collection. Other one Title "Big Blue" my bags start from the late 1930's up until the mid 1980's. I'd have more but the asking prices for bags in the eras I collect have gotten a bit ridiculous lately, with bags that are obviously trashed with asking prices just shy of three digits (I don't even consider those).
            I am considering selling my vintage bags collections because I rarely if ever use them. If I do, I will look to you, Dutchman, to buy them all!
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• pinzpirate
              • Feb 2020

Just bought a 5" Heritage bag after hitting it a couple if times, about an hour I noticed some stitches
              had pulled out of one the seams along with the welt When I told them about it they asked for a picture
              After they got the picture they sent a replacement the next day Don't even have to send the first one
              back I guess I'll hit the first one until it starts to fall apart then I'll sell it in 20 years for $100
              I told Ringside I would let the Forum know they stood behind their product without any hassles

Great videos ya' all

Comment

• Dutchman
                Speed Bag Historian
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

I am considering selling my vintage bags collections because I rarely if ever use them. If I do, I will look to you, Dutchman, to buy them all!
                I might be interested, but I'm not exactly rolling in dough of late, things being what they are.

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

You’re welcome! Thank for your offer but she doesn’t complain too much. She respect my passion. Whenever someone sees my bag collection, they always ask me why i have so many bags ... I tell them that they are all different. Their size, weight, shape. They think i'm crazy but i don't care.

Comment

• Zaz
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

Maybe you should open a speed bag museum. That would be cool.

Comment

• Zaz
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

Contact me if you want to sell one of your Genesport speed bag please.

Comment

• Zaz
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2018

Hello everyone, i hope each of you had a wonderful weekend. During the weekend, i practiced the boomerang and a 8 punch combination.

Comment

• Cazbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Sep 2018

Hello everyone, i hope each of you had a wonderful weekend. During the weekend, i practiced the boomerang and a 8 punch combination.

Wow nice work Zaz, very smooth flawless work!! I can squeeze the Boomerang reverse direction roll by itself.... somewhat, but not mixed with anything else. I've been working on it here and there for over a year and everytime I try to go further with it I get tied in a knot!

Comment

• dad
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Dec 2018

Zaz , I know there must have been a lot of work that went in to that routine but to watch someone CONTROL the bag like that and not have the bag control them is a beautiful thing. Please keep posting I love your work.
                            Also, I would like to say thanks to rdshackleford for starting this post, you have given us all great moments of entertainment, pleasure and a wonderful learning experience in these hard times. Thanks Russ

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

Hey Zaz hope everything is well. That combo is awesome, it looks and sounds very crisp.How do you like the Title Yellow?

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Jul 2019

Messing around with a little vertical bagging during this covidvirus.Any tips would be helpful. I have read through some posts and they have been helpful. Thanks

Last edited by Mickey Dix; 04-27-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...