• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by MiroK View Post
    Hello! Greeting from Finland. Its been a while since i have speedbagged, but today i greased my outdoor setup and gave it some sloppy hits. i forgot my last accounts email and password, so i made a new account What it comes to my face, i think i need one of those hospital breathing machines.

Swivel:deville13
    Bag: title 5x8 yeallow

Welcome back to the Forum. Very cool Elbows Strike! By the way, Teemu Selanne was my favorite hockey player when I was a teenager.

Comment

• Zaz
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      I call this little routine "Uno Reboundos"

Very fluid routine Rusty!

Comment

• JoMan
        • Nov 2016

Hello! Greeting from Finland. Its been a while since i have speedbagged, but today i greased my outdoor setup and gave it some sloppy hits. i forgot my last accounts email and password, so i made a new account What it comes to my face, i think i need one of those hospital breathing machines.

Swivel:deville13
        Bag: title 5x8 yeallow

very smooth moves, not sloppy at all! the level of skill on this forum is insane...welcome back!

Comment

• JoMan
          • Nov 2016

I call this little routine "Uno Reboundos"

A perfect example of why, at more skilled levels this is a "Control Bag" and not a Speed Bag. Very fluid movements and the reverse fist motion is slick. The move at the end is a great rhythm. I'm going to practice "Uno Reboundos" this weekend ...video results to come soon

Comment

• MiroK
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

Welcome back to the Forum. Very cool Elbows Strike! By the way, Teemu Selanne was my favorite hockey player when I was a teenager.
            Thanks Zaz! Teemu was the best! I hope they call me Finnish Flash2 someday, but i think im not fast enough yet And thanks JoMan! I watched your video earlier and noticed that you like to also use elbows, it looked really good ! Great minds bag alike, like the old English metaphora says..

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jun 2019

Great stuff everyone! Thanks to all for sharing.

I'm practicing with a new toy this evening. A beautiful speed bag from Magneti. Here is my offering for the day.

Hope all are staying safe.

Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 04-11-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

I'm practicing with a new toy this evening. A beautiful speed bag from Magneti. Here is my offering for the day.

Great stuff LouisvilleBagr! What is the size of that Beautiful Bulgarian bag? Do you know how much it weights?

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

Great stuff LouisvilleBagr! What is the size of that Beautiful Bulgarian bag? Do you know how much it weights?
                  That bag is a fat 6.4x 9.4, weighs 155ish grams.

Comment

• MiroK
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Apr 2020

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

I really like your flow and how you make different hits connected to other hits! Looks really smooth! What it come to that reverse half f-roll, i practised it by holding my right arm/ fist really stiff and just waved it slowly, while hitting it harder whit left. The right hand hit from below must be really really gentle or else you lose control of the bag. I try to make an illusion like i am not hitting the bag whit my right hand and just waving it. There are many ways to perform that trick, but it always look smooth !

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jun 2019

I really like your flow and how you make different hits connected to other hits! Looks really smooth! What it come to that reverse half f-roll, i practised it by holding my right arm/ fist really stiff and just waved it slowly, while hitting it harder whit left. The right hand hit from below must be really really gentle or else you lose control of the bag. I try to make an illusion like i am not hitting the bag whit my right hand and just waving it. There are many ways to perform that trick, but it always look smooth !
                      Thanks MiroK, welcome back!

I’ll try that while practicing that reverse front roll move.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2016

C'mon guys, lets keep the vids coming! This is the Boomerang (BagBoy's name).

@ArcSwivel
                        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jul 2019

I’ve been having trouble with this technique.I will put up my rendition tonight!!! Be kind lol

Comment

• Zaz
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Sep 2018

C'mon guys, lets keep the vids coming! This is the Boomerang (BagBoy's name).

Very cool t-shirt!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

I have been working on these techniques and it’s a lot of fun and frustrating at the same time.Practice,practice,practice!!!

Comment

• Zaz
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
                                I have been working on these techniques and it’s a lot of fun and frustrating at the same time.Practice,practice,practice!!!
                                Nice!!! I tried this technique and it is not easy... Your boomerang punches are much more fluid than mine.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...