• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

You made a lot of bagger happy with your Arc swivels (myself included). Thank you very much!
    Yep, well said!! #Ditto
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

You made a lot of bagger happy with your Arc swivels (myself included). Thank you very much!
      You can add me to the list. The arcswivel changed everything for me and for that I am truly greatful. Thanks Rusty

Comment

• dad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        I am not selling the Arc any more. Never say never, but it has been months since I made any.
        Great product and outstanding quality, thank you so much for giving us your time. If there is ever a resurrection put me on top of the list.

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Agreed with all, think mine will last forever! I dont imagine a better swivel will ever be imagined!

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

I think the Pro will last a lot longer than regular Arc. Some guys like G-town can really give the standard Arc a torture test on a regular basis and it does wear down.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Zaz
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

I think the Pro will last a lot longer than regular Arc. Some guys like G-town can really give the standard Arc a torture test on a regular basis and it does wear down.
              I regret not having bought you an Arc Pro while they were still available. Please let me know if you make more in the future. It would be an honor to have one installed on my platform.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2016

I never sold the Arc Pro. The "Pro" really stood for "prototype", not professional. Only around 20 were made and I gave them all away. Except for Ralph. That arse insisted on giving me money or he wouldn't accept it.
                @ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Marvell
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Jan 2020

Wow. Keep rubbing in how I don't have one!
                  lol just kidding

Comment

• rdshackleford
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2016

I wish I had found this forum during the early SpeedB.A.G gathering years. Those events were epic.
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Zaz
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

I never sold the Arc Pro. The "Pro" really stood for "prototype", not professional. Only around 20 were made and I gave them all away. Except for Ralph. That arse insisted on giving me money or he wouldn't accept it.
                      From the reviews i’ve read on this forum, your prototype has turned out to be pretty awesome. Congratulations!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...