X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I never sold the Arc Pro. The "Pro" really stood for "prototype", not professional. Only around 20 were made and I gave them all away. Except for Ralph. That arse insisted on giving me money or he wouldn't accept it.
    From the reviews i’ve read on this forum, your prototype has turned out to be pretty awesome. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I wish I had found this forum during the early SpeedB.A.G gathering years. Those events were epic.

Leave a comment:

• Marvell
    replied
    Wow. Keep rubbing in how I don't have one!
    lol just kidding

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I never sold the Arc Pro. The "Pro" really stood for "prototype", not professional. Only around 20 were made and I gave them all away. Except for Ralph. That arse insisted on giving me money or he wouldn't accept it.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    I think the Pro will last a lot longer than regular Arc. Some guys like G-town can really give the standard Arc a torture test on a regular basis and it does wear down.
    I regret not having bought you an Arc Pro while they were still available. Please let me know if you make more in the future. It would be an honor to have one installed on my platform.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I think the Pro will last a lot longer than regular Arc. Some guys like G-town can really give the standard Arc a torture test on a regular basis and it does wear down.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Agreed with all, think mine will last forever! I dont imagine a better swivel will ever be imagined!

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    I am not selling the Arc any more. Never say never, but it has been months since I made any.
    Great product and outstanding quality, thank you so much for giving us your time. If there is ever a resurrection put me on top of the list.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post

You made a lot of bagger happy with your Arc swivels (myself included). Thank you very much!
    You can add me to the list. The arcswivel changed everything for me and for that I am truly greatful. Thanks Rusty

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied

You made a lot of bagger happy with your Arc swivels (myself included). Thank you very much!
    Yep, well said!! #Ditto

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

I probably should have posted an announcement thread or something about this, but I just don't feel like it, and there has been very little interest in the Arc lately.

But we had a good run there for a while. I sent out over 200 swivels! That is still hard for me to believe. Each one took a lot of work. A lot of time.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Yep. Definitely one of those Get 'em while they're hot! situations.
    I would have liked to be a member of the forum when the Powermill and the deville were available. At least I have 2 Arc swivels and i love them.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    The Powermill and Deville both disappeared and now the Arc is out of production
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Yep. Definitely one of those Get 'em while they're hot! situations.
    I probably should have posted an announcement thread or something about this, but I just don't feel like it, and there has been very little interest in the Arc lately.

But we had a good run there for a while. I sent out over 200 swivels! That is still hard for me to believe. Each one took a lot of work. A lot of time.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by COOP View Post
    I use the forza ball swivel too. The brass ball leaves some gunk from wear over time so I clean it with wd-40. It seems to keep it moving free and faster.
    Haven't used one of the forza's for over a year now but one of mine is faulty. The ball doesn't flow smoothly and there are no obstructions within the plastic housing inside. lubrication doesn't work - nuttin' works. Thing is a dud. The two others still work like new (I imagine) they're just shiny platform decorations now.

The newer Forza ball-hooks actually have a wider hook (where the bag sits) and they also hang 1/8" lower - like the hooks weren't already too wide or too low.

EDIT: The Ringside Heritage bags with their ridiculously thick loops sit perfectly in a forza hook. Nice and snug.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 01-21-2020, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Welcome aboard Marvell, and nice board as well!
    Last edited by Cazbag; 01-21-2020, 08:59 AM. Reason: Spelling error due to bding distracted by BagBoy's new avatar

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...