• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Zaz, that makes me want to crack a beer. It's my birthday so I will. Awesome update, actually made me chuckle it's so cool.
    Thank you BagBoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'll have a drink to your health!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
      I am a software engineer for a company that makes similar controller cabinets. Would not have dreamed of using an industrial control cabinet to drive a winch to move a speed bag platform. Well done! You have an LCD display on the cabinet, try making it into a punch counter.
      See, another smarty pants on here! Actually this forum has experts from many fields, Doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs, historians, numismatist... You name it, we got it.!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• COOP
        • Mar 2018

I have the same platform as you, without the winch of course. Your work is simply amazing.

Comment

• Zaz
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by COOP View Post
          I have the same platform as you, without the winch of course. Your work is simply amazing.
          Thanks! The Valor CA-53 is a solid platform. I liked mine even before i modified it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...