• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Zaz That's awesome, and oh man that drum! I enjoyed watching that and I also enjoyed LISTENING to that. #HighwayStar Wood stove is pretty cool too!
    Thanks! I like this wood stove! I will love it even more during the next months because winter is coming...

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

@ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jun 2019

Awesome playground you have down there, so cool to see where the sausage is made!

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Pretty cool, Rusty. I didn't know you had that third platform. Is that one of the ringside u-bolts you have on there? I'll have to watch it again and pause. Cool room. Iike the desk area and drill press too.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2016

I don't recall where the u-bolt came from. That is my "guest" platform. Makes lots of noise and the newbies feel like they are doing well.

When I get out of my sling I'd like to make a vid of making an Arc swivel from start to finish.
            @ArcSwivel
            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jul 2019

Rusty hope your feeling better.That is a really cool speedbag plus engineering area.Good beers to!!!!

Comment

• dad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                I don't recall where the u-bolt came from. That is my "guest" platform. Makes lots of noise and the newbies feel like they are doing well.

When I get out of my sling I'd like to make a vid of making an Arc swivel from start to finish.
                Nice room. Rusty I would love to see your process.

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
                  Nice place to train! Cool to see where the Arc Swivels are made.

Comment

• Jim Walker
                    • Dec 2018

Banging in the Outhouse
                    These bag rooms are really impressive. We don’t have basements where I live, but I had a building built last November for a place to bang the bag and exercise. It was great to finally workout after a 30+ year layoff, and it has become my favorite hangout away from the house and with no neighbors. So, here is the workout house, or simply referred to as the outhouse.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2016

my Arc Fuel demoted to the wall of shame... sniff, sniff
                      @ArcSwivel
                      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Jim Walker
                        • Dec 2018

The Arc has by no means been demoted, Rusty. It is a great swivel.I rotate swivels more than bags. The Arc was rotated back to the board shortly after filming the video.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jun 2019

I love what you did with that outhouse Jim..Bradley ball heaven! I’m eagerly awaiting my dvd set to get it going on the big screen.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post
                            The Arc has by no means been demoted, Rusty. It is a great swivel.I rotate swivels more than bags. The Arc was rotated back to the board shortly after filming the video.
                            Yeah, I was just kidding. You have quite a large swivel collection.
                            @ArcSwivel
                            #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

Banging in the Outhouse
                              These bag rooms are really impressive. We don’t have basements where I live, but I had a building built last November for a place to bang the bag and exercise. It was great to finally workout after a 30+ year layoff, and it has become my favorite hangout away from the house and with no neighbors. So, here is the workout house, or simply referred to as the outhouse.
                              That’s a really cool workout outhouse. Love those Bradley speedballs also!!!!!

Comment

• Zaz
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2018

Banging in the Outhouse
                                The fact that you resumed training after a 30 years layoff is a source of motivation and proves that it's never to late to start again. Very nice place to train!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...