• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Your Bag Room Video Tours

I'll start off.

If you feel like giving us all a glimpse in to your speed bag world, please do!
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Here is what I have going on so far, not nearly on your level.

Comment

• rdshackleford
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2016

Bagboy, I wish we were neighbors so I could hang out down there. Awesome bagger man cave!
      @ArcSwivel
      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
        Bagboy, I wish we were neighbors so I could hang out down there. Awesome bagger man cave!
        Yes I wish I was a neighbor also!!! I bet everyone is cleaning and organizing there boardroom now to post there video!!!!

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Yes holy hell that's quite the Canadian Castle. Looking good down south as well. If I had the time and $, think I would go on a North American Dungeons and Bagging Tour.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
            I'll start off.

If you feel like giving us all a glimpse in to your speed bag world, please do!
            https://youtu.be/3RJvxUcGwRw
            What is my price for a two week time share? Coupon for a free meal at Bennigan’s?

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

I like my custom platform, but my room is just a simple basement gym room. It pales in comparison. And these vids are great inspiration with lots of ideas.
              @ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jul 2019

I have a garage setup under construction.Adjustable platform with my arc swivel and a few bags. My garage has no heat so winter baggin is tuff.Gonna try to convince wifey to let me set up platform in Daughters old bedroom. Lol

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                  Here is what I have going on so far, not nearly on your level.

Man, that's a killer room! I didn't know about the second platform and all those classic bags. I'd hang out there! Thanks for posting that

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
                    I have a garage setup under construction.Adjustable platform with my arc swivel and a few bags. My garage has no heat so winter baggin is tuff.Gonna try to convince wifey to let me set up platform in Daughters old bedroom. Lol
                    Mickey, if there's nothing else going on in your daughters old bedroom, then why not? I say don't even bring it up in conversation and just do it.. Easier said than done, I understand

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2018

I like my custom platform, but my room is just a simple basement gym room. It pales in comparison. And these vids are great inspiration with lots of ideas.
                      Rusty, the pictures you've posted look great! I'd love to see that room. It's the Arc swivel testing grounds for Gad sake!!!

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• rdshackleford
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2016

I'll do a walkthrough when I can, maybe include the swivel production areas. Louiville, how do you like that Everlast 4202? I have 2, and one I like as much as the 4213.
                        @ArcSwivel
                        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jun 2019

I'll do a walkthrough when I can, maybe include the swivel production areas. Louiville, how do you like that Everlast 4202? I have 2, and one I like as much as the 4213.
                          My 4202 looks much better than it performs. I rescued it from someone who must have had is buried under something heavy for years, causing it to become slightly deformed . I’ve had a quick tek bladder slightly overfilled inside it for about a month trying to get it to back into shape. One day soon I’ll install a latex bladder and give it another go.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

Man, that's a killer room! I didn't know about the second platform and all those classic bags. I'd hang out there! Thanks for posting that
                            Thank you, it’s a work in progress. Your tour has definitely has definitely lit another fire under my ass to continue improving.

’my balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right. It’s my belief that my big balls should be held every night’. I’m sure these fine gentlemen have interesting set ups and balls, just itching to show us.

Great thread BagBoy!
                            Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-06-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Cazbag
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Sep 2018

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190927_153400.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	116095 There it is gents! Nothing else really to see but a cluttered up garage. Things laid down not returned to their proper location. Silly projects not completed out there as while working on them I see the bags waiving at me, you know, the important stuff. So I walk over to an Arc and get to the real work and say to myself, " I can't believe I was gonna mow the lawn!.. How selfish of me!"

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...