• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Letty
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2019

New Member *Hi*

My name is Arlete Pierce. I’m from Mansfield, Ma.
    I got into Speed Bagging via my husband Andrew (Morphiusrt) about 3 months ago.
    I meet a few of you at the speed bag convention in New Jersey on Saturday. I had a blast and learned so much! Thank you for welcoming me to the speed bag community.
  • Rota
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2019

Originally posted by Letty View Post
    I meet a few of you at the speed bag convention in New Jersey on Saturday. I had a blast and learned so much! Thank you for welcoming me to the speed bag community.
    Hi. Welcome! I was at the gathering also, but I don't think I met you and your husband. I am also from MA, Brookline. Message me if you want to get together to hit the bag. I'm also new, only been hitting a few weeks. There was another guy, Sifu George Hajnasar, who's from Hanover, he arrived late Saturday.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Letty View Post
      It was awesome meeting you both and thanks for supporting the gathering! Hope the DVD on punch drumming helps.... If you have ANY questions or problems just hit me up her or by PM.
      Last edited by Speedbag; 07-15-2019, 11:50 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Rota View Post
        Hi. Welcome! I was at the gathering also, but I don't think I met you and your husband. I am also from MA, Brookline. Message me if you want to get together to hit the bag. I'm also new, only been hitting a few weeks. There was another guy, Sifu George Hajnasar, who's from Hanover, he arrived late Saturday.
        Great meeting you and awesome bagging!
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Letty, it was great to meet you and morphius, ditto to Rota. You guys picked a great year to get started and get to the big gathering. Wasn't that just awesome? It really was.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• morphiusrt
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Rota View Post
            We were told there was someone else from Mass but we couldn't find you at the time. We definitely should get together. We work in Newton and Dedham all time so we are always right around the corner.
            Last edited by morphiusrt; 07-15-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Dambldon
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2019

Hello! Nice to meet everyone, I am new here too. In couple of months will be moving to Greece as I am, anyone from Greece here? Do you want to meet for a coffee?
              Last edited by Tim; 11-10-2019, 01:39 PM. Reason: Spam link removed.

Comment

• billbeyers
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Oct 2019

hi im new too!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jul 2019

Originally posted by billbeyers View Post
                  hi im new too!
                  Welcome Bill, your going to love this friendly and very knowledgeable forum. Keep on baggin.

Comment

• harmonxjim33
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Mar 2020

Welcome to the speedbag community Arlete, hope you have a good time baggin! download some recipes for your favorite classic tea party game – but with a new and innovative twist of lemon.
                    Last edited by rdshackleford; 04-02-2020, 06:30 AM. Reason: to entertain a

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...