• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • voongnz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2014

AOTB question...

Hi there speed baggers! I'm a noobie from New Zealand to speed bagging. I do however box for exercise in my home gym garage. I hit the heavy bag, double end bag and jump rope and have only just decided to incorporate speed bagging into the routine.

So, I have got myself a new swivel and bag and fabricated my platform. It is now up and I've been at if for only a couple weeks. I have become somewhat proficient at the traditional workout style of speed bagging. Now I've become more interested at the art style of speed bagging.

I got the kings bible book and is about all I need and is excellent ( btw just found out I could have got a signed copy thru here ). I'm also wanting the AOTB movie but this is proving harder. I guess this is leading to my question if this will be released internationally? On iTunes or eBay? Amazon? Or others?

Anyways... Just wanted to say hi and show my new found love of this activity!
  • Mainbeam
    • Apr 2014

Contact member 'Speedbag'. He is the author of the movie. You can pay him via paypal and he will send it to you.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Mainbeam View Post
      Contact member 'Speedbag'. He is the author of the movie. You can pay him via paypal and he will send it to you.
      Welcome to the forum Voongnz.
      Although Alan's story is featured, I would be the creator of this fine film!

Shipping to other countries has proved to be outragous, especially 'downunder'....so as a cure, I have made the film available for streaming via Distrify at a reduced price. Just go to this link, purchase & enjoy the film: www.artofthebag.com/buy-now

I have tried to find reasonable ways to ship, but the disc I sent to Deano in Australia cost $28.00 (twice what the DVD costs)...just crazy!

Hope this helps & you enjoy the film!
      Best,
      -Zaza
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2013

a fine film

and it is a very fine film indeed....thanks for making it

Comment

• Mainbeam
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

Shipping to other countries has proved to be outragous, especially 'downunder'....so as a cure, I have made the film available for streaming via Distrify at a reduced price. Just go to this link, purchase & enjoy the film: www.artofthebag.com/buy-now

I have tried to find reasonable ways to ship, but the disc I sent to Deano in Australia cost $28.00 (twice what the DVD costs)...just crazy!

Best,

-Zaza

Zaza, apologies! I didn't realize. Comendations to you.

Regards

Paul

Comment

• voongnz
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jun 2014

Thanks for the welcomes
            Yes, a fine film indeed. I can tell just from the trailer! Which is why I'd love to get a copy but renting it will be the next best thing.
            Or I could get it sent to some family in the sf Bay Area and pick it up the next time I'm in the states. Don't know when that'll be tho! Don't wanna wait

Anyway thanks, I'll definitely catch it. Cheers.

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post

Best,
              -Zaza
              I agree with what ZaZa said. But....(there always is one)...I have sold many books and DVD's too different countries and the mailing cost surpasses the original cost of the product. I've shipped many $12.00 books to Australia, spain, England, Switerzland, Germany and china that cost more to ship or mail than the original cost of the product. Basically a $13.00 video or $15.00 dollar book can cost $20+ to mail to a foreign county. That suck, and we work long and hard to make it right, especially for forum members. AT least you find solace that it is a one time cost. For once you have the book or video, you have it. I also offer a money back offer if not totally impressed. If MY book or video sucks, you send it back to me In reasonable condition and I'll refund your money - no questions asked. That's just me.
              Last edited by Speedbag; 07-14-2014, 07:58 PM.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• voongnz
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                I agree with what ZaZa said. But....(there always is one)...I have sold many books and DVD's too different countries and the mailing cost surrpases the original cost of the product. I've shipped many $12.00 books to Australia, spain, England, Switerzland, Germany and china that cost more to ship or mail than the original cost of the product. Basically a $13.00 video or $15.00 dollar book can cost $20+ to mail to a foreign county. That suck, and we work long and hard to make it right, especially for forum members. AT least you find solace that it is a one time cost. For once you have the book or video, you have it. I also offer a money back offer if not totally impressed. If MY book or video sucks, you send it back to me In reasonable condition and I'll refund your money - no questions asked. That's just me.
                Your book has a new, happy and safe home on my book shelf! I love it, thanks. I doubt anyone has taken up your money back offer. I would have paid over twice the price for such a great resource.
                Yeah you are right. The book and video price is fine (I've paid upto $200 for some textbooks for college ), but it's the shipping cost that's the killer.

Comment

• Speedbag
                  Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Zaza, apologies! I didn't realize. Comendations to you.

Regards

Paul
                  Contact member 'Speedbag'. He is the author of the movie.

The movie was ZaZa's brainchild all the way. I was privileged to be in it, but it is all his work.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Apr 2011

Thanks Alan!

FYI... The film is available on eBay now for international shipping!

...or just search "Art of the Bag"
                    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...