Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi all,

I just joined the forum and so am making my mandatory post. I am setting up a home boxing gym and have learned a great deal about speed bags from this forum. Thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge.

Cheers,
    Scott

Welcome Scott....you've found the best forum on the subject and the greatest community on the internet!

Cheers.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Scott. You will find the people here very nice and helpful. Enjoy!
      Mike

Comment

Hi Scott,

Welcome to forum.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

hi

hey scott welcome--dd
          the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

welcome to the forum scott...

Comment

Welcome to the forum Scott. Lots of information here. And a bunch of great members, too!
              sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
              I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Welcome to Bagaholics Anonymous, oh wait, wrong group No seriously this is the best bunch of people on the internet.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X