• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John_McGrath
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Sep 2012

New To Fourms

Hey! My name is John and i started an account on the fourms today. I am a student in the 8th grade who got really inspired by videos about tricks and tutorials. Me and my dad both got really into Speedbagging about half a year ago and now have a speed bag in our garage where we bag every day. I think the speed bag skunk was the best influence for me in this hobby. I also want to learn some tricks. All I do now is just normal bagging, but I would love to improve.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hi John, welcome. It's great to see a younger person become a member, and even greater that you and your Dad are into bagging.

Skunk has influenced many people to begin bagging, and he is a great bagger for sure. Take a look at the video and hitting to music sections here on the forum to watch some other great baggers.

If you and your dad are serious about becoming better baggers, the single best investment you can make is to buy speedbag's (Alan Kahn's) Speed Bag Bible and DVDs. Look here for the information.

Once you two feel comfortable, post some pics of your setup and some vids of you guys hitting the bag.
    Last edited by Biff; 09-24-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Welcome John MacGrath! You'll find anything & everything 'Speed Bag' here....and lots of people willing to help you out anytime.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...