X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

Has it really been a year????

Wow. I haven't been here in so long......glad to see some of the same faces around!

I bought a house last year and have been so busy I haven't been able to do much of anything...my platforms have been sitting in my garage for quite a while now.

I am getting the bug to put them up, and I thought about this place when I was going through them today.

Hoping to stick around again, and have some new vids and stuff for everyone. Glad to see all of the stuff still going on!
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
    Wow. I haven't been here in so long......glad to see some of the same faces around!

I bought a house last year and have been so busy I haven't been able to do much of anything...my platforms have been sitting in my garage for quite a while now.

I am getting the bug to put them up, and I thought about this place when I was going through them today.

Hoping to stick around again, and have some new vids and stuff for everyone. Glad to see all of the stuff still going on!
    Reno! I was just thinking about you last week. It's great to see your light on again. Deano dropped a line here last week after a long absence and posted a video of his dad. Now if eighty-eight, bif, or roc stone stop in again, I'll be a happy camper. Congrats on the new home. Oh yeah, are you still kilting it?
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Glad to see ya back, Rattler. We've been missing you too. Hope to see some clips soon. Congrats on the house and all. Hope it's going well.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        Oh yeah, are you still kilting it?
        Dee...did you say kilt?

FREEDOM!

This is what I used to wear to work in the corporate world...do you wonder why I'm not there any more?

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
          Dee...did you say kilt?

FREEDOM!

This is what I used to wear to work in the corporate world...do you wonder why I'm not there any more?

My wife says that will look better with heels.
          Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            I think you're jealous. Show us your hemline, Alan.

Comment

• RenoRattler
              • Sep 2009

Reno! I was just thinking about you last week. It's great to see your light on again. Deano dropped a line here last week after a long absence and posted a video of his dad. Now if eighty-eight, bif, or roc stone stop in again, I'll be a happy camper. Congrats on the new home. Oh yeah, are you still kilting it?
              Dee! I've seen some of your youtube vids popping up! Awesome awesome stuff!

I indeed still wear it proudly. When it isn't snowing here in Reno I'm usually out and about in one.
              Glad to see ya back, Rattler. We've been missing you too. Hope to see some clips soon. Congrats on the house and all. Hope it's going well.
              It's amazing how much work a house is....I'm hoping to work on my platforms within the next week. Maybe even a little today if I have some time. Videos will abound after that.

I have been working on a new platform even though I haven't been able to Bag in all this time. When I get all the logistics figured out, I will put up some pics and vids of it. All I will say for now is that it is going to rock!
              Dee...did you say kilt?

FREEDOM!

Ah, another Utilikiltarian! Glad to see someone else that has broken free of the shackles that pants have placed on men!
              I hear similar things ALL the time....

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Dee...did you say kilt?

It's hard for artists to assimilate in the corporate world...

See what you've been missing, Reno?

Speed Bag Addicts.

We're a breed apart.

Maybe at next year's event in Jersey, we should have a kilt-off. Wait. That doesn't sound right...
                sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• RenoRattler
                  • Sep 2009

Maybe a kilt on......

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Maybe at next year's event in Jersey, we should have a kilt-off. Wait. That doesn't sound right...

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                    Maybe a kilt on......
                    That sounds about right.
                    Attached Files
                    Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2009

Are they looking at his bag pipe?

Comment

• Zaza
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Apr 2011

One of the best parts of the kilt... you can fit a 6 pack of beer in the pockets!

Believe it or not, people really liked the kilt. I can't go into details, but let me just say it was a favorite of the ladies in the office. (God, I guess I DO miss parts of that job)

Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
                        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

One of the best parts of the kilt... you can fit a 6 pack of beer in the pockets!

Believe it or not, people really liked the kilt. I can't go into details, but let me just say it was a favorite of the ladies in the office. (God, I guess I DO miss parts of that job)

A co-worker of mine wore his "dressy" kilt to the Christmas party a few years back... Every time he went out onto the dance floor, all eyes were on him when he would do a spin...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...