• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

FREE! DLs. Multi Vids Off YT

You don't have to download and install any programs on to your Computer.
    If you're interested... I just DL 6 of AK's vids while typing this out. hehe
    The only drawback is i think it only works with YT.
    I have been using this for months, and have no complaints YET. I know that us baggers like to DL videos and pick them apart, and Slo-Mo them from time to time. This may help to DL some of your favorites Faster.

If you wanna download multiple Videos at the same time, in HD (if available) ( it only has a few formats it It converts to FLV, MP4, WebM, and 3GP) MP4s are nice and can be HD and they play in Win Media Player. No pop-ups, you just have to click an OK button to run the applet that does the Download. You can also DL the audio of YT videos MP3 format and it's all FREE! I've been using this site for a about 3 months now and i haven't had any problems YET. you know how things like this are good for a year or so then someone messes it up.

Discover the best MP4 converter downloader for your needs. Explore the ultimate solution and five additional options to download and convert MP4 videos effortlessly.

Simply Paste the address of the video you want to DL from YT into the address slot on the Keepvid page, click on Download, then you click to RUN the applet, and then the different file types available will come up for you to choose from, then if you want more just repeat the process. I've have up to 8, to 10 going at once. not sure if there is a limit for DLs at the same time.
    Attached Files
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Agreed, KeepVid usually works without a hitch and without any spam or nonsense which some of the other sites have. On the slow connections I have available, downloading is the only way to watch HD videos without any glitches. I think YouTube makes changes from time to time to try and prevent downloading, but KeepVid has their service back up and running in short order. Oh, and you won't see any of those superimposed ads YouTube places when you download the vids.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      Agreed, KeepVid usually works without a hitch and without any spam or nonsense which some of the other sites have. On the slow connections I have available, downloading is the only way to watch HD videos without any glitches. I think YouTube makes changes from time to time to try and prevent downloading, but KeepVid has their service back up and running in short order. Oh, and you won't see any of those superimposed ads YouTube places when you download the vids.
      I hate the adds "added" by YT as a "watcher", but as a video "Poster" It's a good sign to see the "add" placed on your video, because it usually means your audio probably won't get stripped.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Johnny O
        • Apr 2011

This site seems to work better than another site I was using. Thanks Ebozyn!

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Gozzee
          http://jackyoutube.com/

These 2 are much better because of the variety of filetypes you are allowed to download

Cool! i'm always looking for a good program for DLs.

On a more important note... You're Avatar is AWESOME! I love watching hatton getting Floored. HaHa HaHa!

That guy was a big shot on his little playground, but when he tried to play rough with the big boys they took him OUT in grand fashion. And there are some funny photos to document, and celebrate the festivities.
          Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...