• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

This Puts Our Lives in Perspective

I just ran across this video on someone's FB page. I don't watch this show, but I was moved by the vid.

This video has nothing to do with speedbagging, and everything to do with courage and determination. Impossible to watch without tearing up. Definitely worth the 8 minutes of your life spent watching it.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yep, the story of him and his brother, and the woman who adopted them is truly amazing. Nothing ever tops the human spirit.

If these guys ever want to learn the speed bag, just let me know. Bet we can find a few baggers down under that will be glad to help.

Great Story Bif. thanks for posting.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 10-28-2011, 10:35 AM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Perspective... it's so easy to lose in this day & age...thanks Biff.
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Heppsan
        • Jan 2011

I've got goosebumps! Amazing vid, thanks!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2010

Thanks Bif!

Thanks for taking the time to post this Bif! This man and his family definitely puts things in check!
          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

As Heppsan said, this gave me goosebumps. And a teardrop or two... Very inspiring story. He has an angel for a mum! I had to see more about this 17-year-old. Here is a video with him singing the whole song. Very emotional...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...