• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Fittest loser

No photos, just another aspect of our beloved speed bag.

"...She also discovered a love for boxing, and has since expanded that into a developing relationship with a speed bag."

“Ryan taught me how to use it, and it is absolutely addictive,” Vitullo said. “I was going to the gym just to do it. The speed bag takes more focus than the heavy bag. You can't miss the heavy bag. The speed bag was a mental thing for me.”...

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20101205/entlife/712069989/#
  • PIEFURZ
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Paranday, love the way you share articles and equipment sales notices about every day. Always interesting to see what you find next. Will you be making it to the upcoming conventions in STL or NJ?

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
      Paranday, love the way you share articles and equipment sales notices about every day. Always interesting to see what you find next. Will you be making it to the upcoming conventions in STL or NJ?
      Big second to that. Paranday is amazing at finding inspiration and historical present and past information on the speed bag and those who use it. this is a very great story and success for the speed bag as an activity for our "larger" friends.

Keep Punching JAN and congratulations to PUSH FITNESS for sponsoring the event!
      Last edited by Speedbag; 12-05-2010, 10:21 PM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...