• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Maybe so, but I still maintain it's all his fault.............and I'm still serious about his speed bag advice.....of COURSE my pain meds are from the ACME CORP.
    Priceless Footage! I don't remember seeing that before. By the look of his speed bag ability he probably can't help you out much....
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Hey MD, sorry to hear about your recent injury. I hope you're up and back to normal soon. Take it easy and follow your doctor's orders.

Good luck with the job interview. Since you'll be home for awhile, will you be posting more?????
      Thanks Biff! I'll be posting as much as my wife will let me LMAO. She seems to have commandered the computer.................

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Priceless Footage! I don't remember seeing that before. By the look of his speed bag ability he probably can't help you out much....
      Figured you'd dig that Alan! however, I would be foolish to solicit help from a cute fuzzy little creature that is voiced by Howie Mandel! That's right ...Mr. Mandel did Gizmo's voice...He made fun of it in one of his standups. How he got paid paid lots of money for basically using the same voice for three different characters! Gizmo, Bobby from "Bobby's World" and one more who escapes me. I'd been trying to find that speed bag scene from Gremlins 2 for the longest!
      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...