X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagAtaraxis
    • Nov 2010

Speed Bag III Thoughts and Video Courtesty of Alan Kahn

I remember last years convention, Speed Bag II, being one of the most enjoyable days of my life. I made friends (hopefully life long) with a lot of really, really good hearted people whom collectively brought an insanely welcoming and positive energy...and they ALL had a jaw dropping amount of Speed Bag talent, it was really overwhelming at times.. I had the incredible opportunity of meeting the Speed Bag King Alan Kahn, whos videos I had and continue to watch thousands of times trying to learn and absorb everything I could and still can. I'm not in to pop culture but if there were ever a "celeb"to me, it would definitely be him. All this being said, my point is, Speed Bag III was even better. I had the best time and its 100% due to the people who attended and the generous and perfect hospitality of Donnie and his family. It was awesome to reunite for a weekend with everyone and still have the same feelings of positive energy and see even more overwhelming talent and meet more fellow baggers. I'm gonna try to be a little more present on the Forum site to stay in touch with everyone this year. On the way to Speed bag IV!

Here's a video of me from Speed Bag III, Courtesy of my bag brother and friend, Alan Kahn!...Who's also a celebrity if you didn't know... ( its not the only reason I'm friends with him I swear) Bag on!

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
    I remember last years convention, Speed Bag II, being one of the most enjoyable days of my life. I made friends (hopefully life long) with a lot of really, really good hearted people whom collectively brought an insanely welcoming and positive energy...and they ALL had a jaw dropping amount of Speed Bag talent, it was really overwhelming at times.. I had the incredible opportunity of meeting the Speed Bag King Alan Kahn, whos videos I had and continue to watch thousands of times trying to learn and absorb everything I could and still can.
    Hey Matt, at long last you can quit watching mine now... I think you've got it. Truth is, now I'm learning from yours.

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
    I'm gonna try to be a little more present on the Forum site to stay in touch with everyone this year. On the way to Speed bag IV!

Here's a video of me from Speed Bag III, Courtesy of my bag brother and friend, Alan Kahn!...Who's also a celebrity if you didn't know... ( its not the only reason I'm friends with him I swear) Bag on!

Don't worry, Some people are so close their joined at the hip, but we are joined at the bag.

and by the looks of some of the new sharks under the board, I'm gonna need a Bigger Bag!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PunchDrummer
      • Jan 2012

That was some great punching to a really cool song!!
      Jammin' with the beat too.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

That is just sheer insanity.
        sigpic

Comment

• SpeedbagSharkface
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jan 2012

This is the best display of speed bagging that I have ever seen. Very Inspiring! Please post more videos.

Comment

• Sarahlee585
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Jul 2012

Sweet!

I love the sound of your drummin to that music and the sight of your bag hittin the beats is right on! Who am I to say anythign? A nobody - haven't even hit the bag yet - not set up. But I love it and I love the sound of it. Maybe someday....

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

Yeah... that's some good baggin'...but who's that handsome guy in the back? ;-)
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...