X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

MsDee is hanging up her TITLE Bag...

This is the last time I'll use the yellow TITLE speed bag in a video…

No, it's not like that. Don't get me wrong. It's a great bag! I highly recommend it. In my opinion, it has very good rebounding qualities and it's a nice size bag.

The reason for this being the last video with the Title is because I just received a new speed bag.

And, it's… well... I think it's...

it's the one I've been searching for! (More on it later.)

I'm punching to Edgar Winter's "Free Ride" in this clip. Hang on – it's a fast one...

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Excellent excellent hitting!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Great job MsD done to a classic tune from back in the day

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        ...I'm punching to Edgar Winter's "Free Ride" in this clip. Hang on – it's a fast one...
        I love Edgar. But don't forget his brother Johnny. Try "Memory Pain" some time. Punch drum to that, and you're drumming along side Uncle John Turner. Legendary track, "Memory Pain". The Winter brothers put out some great stuff, eh girl?

Comment

• StevieMac
          • Oct 2010

Wow! Another great video MsDeville.

As a happy user of a little yellow TITLE bag I find your post quite concerning though. It sounds like I may have a new bag to buy!

Looking forward to the review of your new bag.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            Excellent excellent hitting!
            Thanks jump. This song really gets me movin' when I'm out there in the (brrrr) cold night air...

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
            Great job MsD done to a classic tune from back in the day
            Yes. So many classics to punch-drum to... so little time...

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            I love Edgar. But don't forget his brother Johnny. Try "Memory Pain" some time. Punch drum to that, and you're drumming along side Uncle John Turner. Legendary track, "Memory Pain". The Winter brothers put out some great stuff, eh girl?
            Yes, I'm re-discovering the old rock and roll heroes... I was soo girlie/and a "middle of the road commercial hit Listener" back in the day...

I'll have to check out Johnny's stuff. I found "Memory Pain" on YouTube. The guitar (and the singer's voice) reminds me of Jimi Hendrix...

1st track on side one. 2nd Winter LP. Awesome track. Opinions are welcome. And get this! You can play the video over and over without ever wearing out the tr...

I found Edgar Winter's official web page and read up on him a little. http://www.edgarwinter.com/home.php Here's the link to his 2011 tours. http://www.edgarwinter.com/tour.php

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
            Wow! Another great video MsDeville.

As a happy user of a little yellow TITLE bag I find your post quite concerning though. It sounds like I may have a new bag to buy!

Looking forward to the review of your new bag.
            I do love my little yellow TITLE bag. It has served me well since winning it in a drawing at SpeedBAG 2010. (The first thing to do after purchasing is to carefully remove the vinyl TITLE label that the company placed in a very awkward location... it kept cutting my knuckles.) I highly recommend this bag for beginners through expert baggers. Nice size, nice shape, nice rebound...

I hope to post another video before the new year of my new bag. It comes from "down under" – sent to me from my Aussie mate, deano! Thanks deano!!!!
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• juxt
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

that was amazing. it sounds on point and looks cool. the best part was the breakdown in the song around 2:05. cant wait to see and hear you on the Australian bag (J.B.?)

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Very nice Mrs D!! look forward to seeing your mystery bag

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                  that was amazing. it sounds on point and looks cool. the best part was the breakdown in the song around 2:05. cant wait to see and hear you on the Australian bag (J.B.?)
                  Thanks juxt! I'm not doing any new moves in this clip, but I thought it "sounded" good enough to post. And I stayed on beat for most of it... The new speed ball is a ... oh, you'll just have to wait till I display in its own video... (did I say how much I love it? )

Originally posted by fingers View Post
                  Very nice Mrs D!! look forward to seeing your mystery bag
                  Thanks fingers! I have already taped a short video... I'll try to get it posted soon. Promise.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

So I'm curious to know what bag you're waiting to unveil Dee. It's got to be 1 of 2 that I'm thinking of. I'll be patiently waiting to see. Haha.
                    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• jojojunfan
                      • Dec 2010

Sweet!! Makes me want to practice!
                      " If everyone were satisfied with themselves, there would be no heroes "

Comment

• Avadia
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                        I hope to post another video before the new year of my new bag. It comes from "down under" – sent to me from my Aussie mate, deano! Thanks deano!!!!
                        Oh man. Now you have really got me by the hook. I have been itching to order a couple of Jim Bradley bags to try out, but have so far been able to hold off. Now I can't wait to see what you got and hear your review.

Great video, by the way.

Comment

• Biff
                          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Dee, hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!!!
                          BTW, another great job with the Winter's song.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                            Dee, hurry up, the suspense is killing me!!!!
                            BTW, another great job with the Winter's song.
                            Ditto from me!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Aug 2010

Awesome Dee!

Merry Christmas Dee and thanks for the Awesome punch drumming video! I am having withdrawals now, as I am in Ponchatoula, Louisiana for the holidays and haven't been able to bag since I hit the road on 12/23.

Great Job and great song! Nice touch on the inverted views and as always you inspire more split fist combo's with your right on the beat strikes!

Looking forward to your new bag review!

Dee, I know you will love your new bag, but with punch drumming, your old yeller Title might be just the ticket for certain songs ands beats. You might want to reconsider retiring her just yet. The bag is like an insturment in punch drumming and different songs may call for different bags. I hope you don't mind me trying to "defend your title".....Ha Ha!

I just got two new bags also. The Title Platinum XS and the Pro Mex 8x5. I filmed a review of both bags and will post them when I get back from my travels.

By the way both are great speed bags and at a great price now at www.titlemma.com/vip

"Long live the speed baggers"
                              "Long live the punch drummers"
                              "Long live the the bags" LOL!

Thanks for posting Dee!
                              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...