Question for Alan: "military beat" on the speed bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Here's another rendition of "The Reno".

Very Close! .. You have the repetitive triplets fine, but you're missing the "5-Punch Roll in the sequence:

F-Roll x3 ' ' RSP '' FCP ' ' Rollx 3 ' ' RSP ' ' FCP ' ' F-Rollx3 ' ' RSP ' ' F-Rollx5 ' ' RSP ' ' FCP ' ' start over from behind

R-Roll x3 ' ' FCP ' ' RSP ' ' F-Rollx 3 ' ' RSP ' ' FCP ' ' R-Rollx3 ' ' FCP ' ' R-Rollx5 ' ' FCP ' ' RSP

Transition

F-ROLL x3 ' ' RSP ' ' SDP ' ' SDP ' ' F-Rollx7 ' ' RSP ' ' SDP ' ' SDP ' ' F-Roll (3-5-7 your choice) ' ' RSP ' ' SDP ' ' SDP ' ' SDP ' ' SDP ' ' FCP ' ' SSP ' ' SDP ' ' FDP
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by KLunker18 View Post
      Here's a go. Although might have a 5 roll instead of a 7 somewhere. Still fun! Thanks so much for posting that vid on IG Alan!! Gonna go to school on all of that. I had to slowdown your original vid from YouTube to get what isn't in this thread.

Tim- I'm sure we will see this a lot at the Gathering after Alan's post. What events are planned for the Gathering as of now?
      Actually, I'm not "quite Kahntent" with that. You missed a beat in there occasionally BUT.. it's almost perfect. We'll fix it in jersey.... .

You did nail the 5 punch roll transition that Tim missed.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Very Close! .. You have the repetitive triplets fine, but you're missing the "5-Punch Roll in the sequence:
        Yikes - gotta fix that! Thanks for the notation, I'll work on it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...