Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    Excellent presentation. These collaborations are really upping the presentation and creativity of Punch Drumming! Thanks, guys - great job!

Leave a comment:

• KLunker18
    replied
    David you make the best Baggin content on the internet!! So amazing for you guys to join forces and showcase your talents for the SpeedBag Family to enjoy!! Hope you're healing well D!
    Antwan.... just the Natural!!
    thanks guys!
    Kevin

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    It isn't often that we get to see two of the best Punch Drummers perform together and this was sweet. I'm sure this was a lot of work for both of you to put this all together. So if I may be presumptuous enough to say as baggers, we love this, and my hope is that we see more bagger working with each other to show case their incredible ability. Thank you so much. I'm sure you all make Alan so proud.

Leave a comment:

• DizzyD
    started a topic Punch-Drumming-Duet to IXTAPA with Speedbagantwan

Punch-Drumming-Duet to IXTAPA with Speedbagantwan

This is a special day and I can’t describe how happy I am. We had many tries over the year for a punch-drumming-duet and a visit and now it finally worked. Today @speedbagantwan made a 6 hour drive all the way from Belgium, to come over for a visit to Germany!
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...