• Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Great!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Oh I have the hard drives, I'm looking at three of them now. I need to get one of those multiple hard drive housings and connect it to the current PC

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Just something my great brother Bob has drilled into me over the years, Always, always remove the drive. Thank you for giving it your best shoot as aways Dutshman.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    I just realized yesterday that I had posted this photo several years ago. Probably on a hard drive from one of the PC's that have gutted and sent to the recyclers.

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Quick search... it's a poster. I'll dig deeper. Here's somebodies cropped & colorized version:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SS-landscape-888x654-c.png
Views:	139
Size:	432.8 KB
ID:	128827

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    I want that swivel! We need more info on this photo....

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Dutchman that picture is so cool, you are truly a Bible Style Encyclopedia. I'm curious, that swivel looks really interesting do you have any info on it.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    I'll see if there is anything that was on the site where I found it. I copied it without checking to see if there was any info, as that particular site that is a crapshoot.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Who is she??

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    started a topic Another Exhibition Puncher?

Another Exhibition Puncher?

Found this photo this morning, haven't seen it before Click image for larger version

Name:	dcrg5m1-4a2161a8-41bb-49da-88d9-eb791dbd700a.jpg.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	128722
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...