X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3dvrmonster
    • Sep 2020

A4 buoy water heavy bag.

This is my heavy bag. A4 buoy filled 3/4 the way with water. It's around 150 pounds. It hardly moves when hit, but it's easier on my bones than a traditional stuffed heavy bag. Everything here cost about 200 bucks minus digging the holes for post which was alot of sweat!

I plan to add an outdoor speed bag platform to this in the future. Any suggestions to a speed bag that will hold up well to outdoor weather? Thinking I will put my Everhide Everlast outside as a test as it's cheap.
    Last edited by 3dvrmonster; 10-14-2020, 05:21 PM.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

For any bag outside, I would drape a cloth over it when not in use. maybe an appropriately sized bag with a drawstring. and a metal swivel could use some protective oil.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• 3dvrmonster
      • Sep 2020

Good advice. Reminds me I need to wd40 that heavy bag spring! I HIGHLY recommend a bag spring to anyone that does not use one. 10 bucks and it aids in the stress of whatever structure the heavy bag is attached to.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...