• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by crapshoot View Post
    Wow, lumber is expensive in Florida!
    Keep in mind those are Home Depot prices. I'm sure it's cheaper at a lumber yard, but I really couldn't find one that was convenient.

Why are the 4'x4' cages more expensive? How come more 1/2" hardware?
    The 4' x 4' had an inside platform that due to the nature of the platform required another 2 4' boards, so there was more hardware to go with that.

As far as having them available in different regions they may have to be stored by some kind souls in different areas like Spinsmashpop and someone else mentioned.
    Yes, that's probably the best plan. We need one or two on each coast, plus some in the middle

Comment

• crapshoot
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Keep in mind those are Home Depot prices.
      I'll have to ship some down. They're only $10 here

Yes, that's probably the best plan. We need one or two on each coast, plus some in the middle
      Between the tax credit and that, is there a better reason to buy a house LOL

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Aaron, great job with the design and construction of your "banger." Can't wait to see a vid of you guys and it in action in July when Lynch Mob rolls through.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...