X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

I'm hoping I can make it. I'm scared to reserve the room.............
    sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      I did it over the phone. the website didn't take the BAGS code. Not to user friendly. Tim, I need to either bring or send you some Ballhooks, as well as others from my swivel collection.
      AK.... does this mean you are coming?
      Is this official?
      C'mon! Light us up!!!!
      Yeah!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        AK.... does this mean you are coming?
        Is this official?
        C'mon! Light us up!!!!
        Yeah!!!!
        Well, it means I reserved a room and I'm definitely planning on coming. Haven't got my plane RSVP yet, but I've been out of town for a week and not sure when I'll get home. Gotta talk to work first but it I feel pretty safe about making it so since the main reason I could not has kind of evaporated. The only other reason I might not attend (or be punching when I do) is yet another shoulder surgery, (ugghh...) but I could postpone that until after.

I might not be rippin' but I'd like to be able to work with a few members on Punch Drumming. At least I could teach a bit on that.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Well, it means I reserved a room and I'm definitely planning on coming. Haven't got my plane RSVP yet, but I've been out of town for a week and not sure when I'll get home. Gotta talk to work first but it I feel pretty safe about making it so since the main reason I could not has kind of evaporated. The only other reason I might not attend (or be punching when I do) is yet another shoulder surgery, (ugghh...) but I could postpone that until after.

I might not be rippin' but I'd like to be able to work with a few members on Punch Drumming. At least I could teach a bit on that.
          I think this deserves a bigger mention and post than this ....
          Tim??? Alan???? Can one of you make a thread of this awesome news....
          The MAN is probably gonna be at the convention!
          Yeah!
          BAG ON!

Comment

• deano
            Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

Hey Alan,there will be alot of disappointed people if you didn't go,you couldn't
            miss the first ever Speedbag Convention,I have put off shoulder surgery also to
            make sure I get there.deano

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by deano View Post
              Hey Alan,there will be alot of disappointed people if you didn't go,you couldn't
              miss the first ever Speedbag Convention,I have put off shoulder surgery also to
              make sure I get there.deano
              Attaway Deano! From Australia to TX, the best baggers gettin together!
              Your presence from your part of the world really makes this whole thing bigger!

Comment

• Biff
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

I didn't think deano was serious when he first contacted me. I couldn't believe he was actually coming. He'll be the first international person to attend the first gathering. Can't wait to see him bag in person.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

I think this deserves a bigger mention and post than this ....
                  Tim??? Alan???? Can one of you make a thread of this awesome news....
                  The MAN is probably gonna be at the convention!
                  Yeah!
                  BAG ON!
                  Probably so, but along with a lot of other great speed baggers of the next generation.
                  Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Probably so, but along with a lot of other great speed baggers of the next generation.
                    Yeah... but we all know that we all go back to you, your vids and the Bible....
                    Come on... that's the truth... Like Buddy Rich and John Bonham!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Yes, and his presence as one of the finest baggers on the planet surpasses his origin. Only Two baggers I have ever seen still hold me spellbound, and Deano is one of them. UN-believable does not describe his unique speed bagging style and skill. I defy any bagger to replicate is combinations.

and that's the truth!
                      Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Yes, and his presence as one of the finest baggers on the planet surpasses his origin. Only Two baggers I have ever seen still hold me spellbound, and Deano is one of them. UN-believable does not describe his unique speed bagging style and skill. I defy any bagger to replicate is combinations.

and that's the truth!
                        I agree with ya about Deano. It's like the equivalent of the water going the other way when you flush.... ok ... maybe that's not the best way to put it...haha... but that's what happens down under... right????
                        So I watch him and it's like everything I am working on upside down!

OK... so please let us know... who is the other bagger? I think most of us would give those kinds of honors to you and Skunk.... And Deano right there as well...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...