• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by goju View Post
    well ive started work on the banner guys, but with the size its proving harder than i thought, but im still on it. Just cant seem to merge too many images on such a small canvas.
    Goju,
    Just make something in whatever size you can, I can use it in other places.

A banner in 550x60 would be nice, but I'll take whatever I can get !!!

Thanks!

Comment

• goju
      • Aug 2009

ok no probs

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by goju View Post
        thats a very nice idea spin, ill see if i can find some images to play around with.
        Thanks.... I just saw your new logo.... and had to refer back to my post here to see what I wrote....
        Very cool.... I noticed you made "forums" plural in the .com title. It shoudl just be "forum".
        Anyhow.... cool job! Let's see what others say....

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Tim, somehow I missed this post from you below. You dug my little "bag wizard" idea..... Thanks.... Goju just made logo up... pretty cool!

Originally Posted by spinsmashpop
          How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
          And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

SPEED B.A.G 2010: The Bagification Begins!
          Great idea. I love it. Goju - that is something you can start with right?

Quote:
          Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
          It's time to get Bagified!
          We can definitely include some detail , however, I do need some versions that fit in a regular banner sized slot, such as 550x60 JPG or PNG, which fits in the banner area at the top of the web site. More elaborate designs and sizes such as those of your samples I can definitely use in other places on the web site as well.

Thanks for taking a stab at this and I appreciate your assistance.

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            Thanks.... I just saw your new logo.... and had to refer back to my post here to see what I wrote....
            Very cool.... I noticed you made "forums" plural in the .com title. It shoudl just be "forum".
            Anyhow.... cool job! Let's see what others say....
            Technically, speedbagforum.com OR speedbagforums.com both work, as I registered both domain names, but you should use speedbagforum.com (not plural) for best results.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...