Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volunteers needed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Volunteers needed

    Guys - we could use help with two specific areas

    1. Graphic design - we need someone to make some SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 banners for the website, graphics, etc. Does anyone have artistic talent they'd like to contribute?

    2. Is there anyone "on the ground" in Las Vegas? We could use some up close, in person recon for some of these possible event locations.

    If you think you can help , PM me

  • #2
    well iv'e played about with photoshop for years tim.. if you want me to come up with something ill more than happy to give it a shot.. tell me what kind of thing you have in mind and ill put my CS4 on my lappy.

    Comment


    • #3
      A couple of years ago i used to make sigs for a few of my mates who used to do alot of online gaming.... here is some of the work ive done............











      all these pics you see are layered with multiple images blended into one image.

      Comment


      • #4
        Goju this is quality work!! i am impressed mate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Goju, very nice work. You are one talented individual.

          Comment


          • #6
            Goju that's phenominal work! You have an idea for a banner for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010?
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks for the kind words fellas, well if tim wants to throw a few ideas on what he would like or anyone else for that matter, i would be more than happy to try and do something for the site

              Comment


              • #8
                Goju, that's some good graphic design! Nice job!
                How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
                And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

                SPEED B.A.G 2010: The Bagification Begins!

                Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
                It's time to get Bagified!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm in Reno.....might be able to make it down to Vegas sometime in the future.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                    Goju, that's some good graphic design! Nice job!
                    How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
                    And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

                    SPEED B.A.G 2010: The Bagification Begins!

                    Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
                    It's time to get Bagified!
                    thats a very nice idea spin, ill see if i can find some images to play around with.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I can't wait to see the finished result!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by goju View Post
                        A couple of years ago i used to make sigs for a few of my mates who used to do alot of online gaming.... here is some of the work ive done............

                        all these pics you see are layered with multiple images blended into one image.
                        Goju, all those are GREAT!!! I'd love to have you come up with something for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010

                        Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                        How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
                        And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

                        SPEED B.A.G 2010: The Bagification Begins!
                        Great idea. I love it. Goju - that is something you can start with right?

                        Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
                        It's time to get Bagified!
                        We can definitely include some detail , however, I do need some versions that fit in a regular banner sized slot, such as 550x60 JPG or PNG, which fits in the banner area at the top of the web site. More elaborate designs and sizes such as those of your samples I can definitely use in other places on the web site as well.

                        Thanks for taking a stab at this and I appreciate your assistance.

                        Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                        I'm in Reno.....might be able to make it down to Vegas sometime in the future.
                        That would be awesome, and would save me having to make a (potentially) expensive trip out there. I think we're going to have a "short list" of locations and will want to get some recent, NON- hotel provided photos of the general location and conference room. Just to get an idea of the quality, privateness, etc. it will help planning.

                        I'll be in touch. I understand your not in Vegas so no problem if you can't do it.

                        Originally posted by goju View Post
                        thats a very nice idea spin, ill see if i can find some images to play around with.
                        Thanks Goju!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          Goju, all those are GREAT!!! I'd love to have you come up with something for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010

                          We can definitely include some detail , however, I do need some versions that fit in a regular banner sized slot, such as 550x60 JPG or PNG, which fits in the banner area at the top of the web site.

                          Thanks for taking a stab at this and I appreciate your assistance.

                          Thanks Goju!
                          Im glad you like the art work tim, and it would be my pleasure to do something for the site.. And thanks for letting me know the banner size. Ive already got some images to play with so ill dig out my photoshop CS4 and put it on my lappy and crack on with it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by goju View Post
                            Im glad you like the art work tim, and it would be my pleasure to do something for the site.. And thanks for letting me know the banner size. Ive already got some images to play with so ill dig out my photoshop CS4 and put it on my lappy and crack on with it.
                            Goju, thanks very much for your help with this important aspect of Speed BAG 2010.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well ive started work on the banner guys, but with the size its proving harder than i thought, but im still on it. Just cant seem to merge too many images on such a small canvas.

                              Comment

                              Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X