• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Volunteers needed

Guys - we could use help with two specific areas

1. Graphic design - we need someone to make some SPEEDB.A.G. 2010 banners for the website, graphics, etc. Does anyone have artistic talent they'd like to contribute?

2. Is there anyone "on the ground" in Las Vegas? We could use some up close, in person recon for some of these possible event locations.

If you think you can help , PM me
  • goju
    • Aug 2009

well iv'e played about with photoshop for years tim.. if you want me to come up with something ill more than happy to give it a shot.. tell me what kind of thing you have in mind and ill put my CS4 on my lappy.

Comment

• goju
      • Aug 2009

A couple of years ago i used to make sigs for a few of my mates who used to do alot of online gaming.... here is some of the work ive done............

all these pics you see are layered with multiple images blended into one image.

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Goju this is quality work!! i am impressed mate.

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Goju, very nice work. You are one talented individual.

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Goju that's phenominal work! You have an idea for a banner for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010?
            sigpic

Comment

• goju
              • Aug 2009

thanks for the kind words fellas, well if tim wants to throw a few ideas on what he would like or anyone else for that matter, i would be more than happy to try and do something for the site

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Goju, that's some good graphic design! Nice job!
                How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
                And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

SPEED B.A.G 2010: The Bagification Begins!

Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
                It's time to get Bagified!

Comment

• RenoRattler
                  • Sep 2009

I'm in Reno.....might be able to make it down to Vegas sometime in the future.

Comment

• goju
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                    Goju, that's some good graphic design! Nice job!
                    How bout a Wizard with his hands fixed around a speed bag looking as if he is casting a spell. This would be on the right, or on top.
                    And then on the left or bottom would be some cool, capitalized font, (angled frontward to give the "speed" impression, with a bit of speed/air lines behind it), saying

Come join us for the 1st annual Speed Bag Gathering! Learn how to hit a speed bag and get tips and techniques from other speed baggers. Watch some of the best speed baggers in the world demonstrate everything from the basics to the art of advanced speed bagging and punch drumming! Performances and clinics featuring Alan Kahn: aka "Speed Bag King", author of "The Speed Bag Bible" and Everlast artist, Zach Ruffo, aka "Speed Bag Skunk". Plus much more!
                    thats a very nice idea spin, ill see if i can find some images to play around with.

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

I can't wait to see the finished result!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by goju View Post
                        A couple of years ago i used to make sigs for a few of my mates who used to do alot of online gaming.... here is some of the work ive done............

all these pics you see are layered with multiple images blended into one image.
                        Goju, all those are GREAT!!! I'd love to have you come up with something for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post

Great idea. I love it. Goju - that is something you can start with right?

We can definitely include some detail , however, I do need some versions that fit in a regular banner sized slot, such as 550x60 JPG or PNG, which fits in the banner area at the top of the web site. More elaborate designs and sizes such as those of your samples I can definitely use in other places on the web site as well.

Thanks for taking a stab at this and I appreciate your assistance.

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
                        I'm in Reno.....might be able to make it down to Vegas sometime in the future.
                        That would be awesome, and would save me having to make a (potentially) expensive trip out there. I think we're going to have a "short list" of locations and will want to get some recent, NON- hotel provided photos of the general location and conference room. Just to get an idea of the quality, privateness, etc. it will help planning.

I'll be in touch. I understand your not in Vegas so no problem if you can't do it.

thats a very nice idea spin, ill see if i can find some images to play around with.
                        Thanks Goju!

Comment

• goju
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          Goju, all those are GREAT!!! I'd love to have you come up with something for SPEEDB.A.G. 2010

We can definitely include some detail , however, I do need some versions that fit in a regular banner sized slot, such as 550x60 JPG or PNG, which fits in the banner area at the top of the web site.

Thanks for taking a stab at this and I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks Goju!
                          Im glad you like the art work tim, and it would be my pleasure to do something for the site.. And thanks for letting me know the banner size. Ive already got some images to play with so ill dig out my photoshop CS4 and put it on my lappy and crack on with it.

Comment

• Biff
                            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Im glad you like the art work tim, and it would be my pleasure to do something for the site.. And thanks for letting me know the banner size. Ive already got some images to play with so ill dig out my photoshop CS4 and put it on my lappy and crack on with it.
                            Goju, thanks very much for your help with this important aspect of Speed BAG 2010.

Comment

• goju
                              • Aug 2009

well ive started work on the banner guys, but with the size its proving harder than i thought, but im still on it. Just cant seem to merge too many images on such a small canvas.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...