X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Has anyone experienced this problem with the tri-hooks? Where it pops off the eye bolt. If so, any idea what sort of punch causes it?

@ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

For me it happens on a misplaced and/or mistimed punch in an upwards fashion. I see it as it happens because I know I missed. I have noticed when newer baggers are in my garage they dont notice when it happens and I usually have to stop them so it can be corrected. Same scenario when the trihook comes unclasped

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

It happens to my whip once in a while and even less on the fuel. But I've yet to have that happen with the Astro or Blaze and I use both of those daily since the gathering. Even with misplaced hits it hasn't happened with the two new ones.
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Continued: Meant to add that it usually happens if the strike is placed to low on the bag thus popping it up.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

I have not had this happen with the Whip. I just moved it to my secondary station today. Fueled up the main.

Comment

• 2lbt
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Sep 2019

I'm interested, what is the process to obtain one

Thanks

Comment

• rdshackleford
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2016

I sent you a PM
                @ArcSwivel
                #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• wongtime
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Feb 2020

Definitely interested! Sent you a PM!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                    For me it happens on a misplaced and/or mistimed punch in an upwards fashion. I see it as it happens because I know I missed. I have noticed when newer baggers are in my garage they dont notice when it happens and I usually have to stop them so it can be corrected. Same scenario when the trihook comes unclasped
                    With me it’s the same as Cazbag . When I first got the Arcswivel at the gathering it would happen when I was getting used to it. It seems it would happen on miss hits from under the bag.I to could tell right away. It doesn’t seem to happen to much now.

Comment

• dad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Dec 2018

Like many of you only when my timing is off and I hit under the bag. For me a great slap up-side the head. “ Get it right next time David”

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...