• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Large latex bladder availability

I have been ordering Title brand large size bladders from Amazon and Forza lately, and receiving only Enkay 5 bladders. Very frustrating.

Does anyone know where (reliably) to get Enkay 6 or larger, or other brand equivalents? Think Title Big Blue size bags.

-Rusty
    p.s. And before you reply titleboxing.com, they are already on my shit list and I'm not going to pay $8 shipping for a $4 product.
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

The only other outfit that deals in large bags and bladders that I'm aware of at this time is Genesport in Montreal, Quebec. If you think that Title's shipping and handling fees are bad,

Click on striking targets/bags, on the next page click on striking bags, speed bags & bladders.

Comment

• REB
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2017

There are some hacks on ebay that sell Title large bladders for $10... but then make it sound appealing by giving free shipping. Ass backwards from what Title does. Ya just can't win

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

I may have been wrong about Enkay numbers. I pulled the bladder out of my big blue, and that was an Enkay Super 5.
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

That's the one that I have been using, other than the A.J. Reach bag, it has done the job in the old school bags that I have.

Comment

• andyson
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2017

Count me as one that doesn't particularly like banana bags. Give me a tear drop or pear shaped bag any day

gclub

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...