• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StevieMac
    • Oct 2010

Back under the board after far too long

Hey fellow baggers!

It’s been quite a while since I was around here. You guys inspired me to get started with the speed bag back in 2010 but as is so often the case life got in the way and my bags just hung around collecting dust. I’ve been back at it for about three weeks now and I’m having more fun than ever.

I was surprised and a little saddened to see how slow things have become on this great forum. I’ve been reading through the old threads, watching the videos again and remembering all the great folks that contributed and made this place such a great learning resource, and just a cool place in general.

I’m generally more of a reader than a poster but I’ll try to do my part to contribute a little bit of content.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
    Hey fellow baggers!

It’s been quite a while since I was around here. You guys inspired me to get started with the speed bag back in 2010 but as is so often the case life got in the way and my bags just hung around collecting dust. I’ve been back at it for about three weeks now and I’m having more fun than ever.

I was surprised and a little saddened to see how slow things have become on this great forum. I’ve been reading through the old threads, watching the videos again and remembering all the great folks that contributed and made this place such a great learning resource, and just a cool place in general.

I’m generally more of a reader than a poster but I’ll try to do my part to contribute a little bit of content.

Cheers,
    Steve
    ah, Welcome back brother. Being under the board becomes a home away from home to which you always return.

Hope you're doing well.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

Thanks Alan, it's great to be back.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...