X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gfe76
    • Dec 2011

most durable speed bag

My fitness center has a speed bag platform and a heavy bag which are used by about a dozen people. I have replaced the speed bag (everlast 4214) twice in last 12 mos. What is most DURABLE bag? I know it needs to be leather.
    What is best size for intermediate users? 9x6? 10x7?
    thanks
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I'd say that you can't go wrong with a 10x7 Title bag. They are the in the same class as the old school Everlast institutional bags (4205, 4207, 4210 &4213) which haven't been available for a couple of decades now.

Comment

• gfe76
      • Dec 2011

thanks....thinking about going to a 9x6 since most users are pretty experienced. I know a bigger bag is a harder workout, but some of the guys said they would like to try a smaller bag.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by gfe76 View Post
        thanks....thinking about going to a 9x6 since most users are pretty experienced. I know a bigger bag is a harder workout, but some of the guys said they would like to try a smaller bag.
        If you do go to the smaller bag you can also "slow it down" a bit by underinflating it by one or two pumps.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...