• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocksteady
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2016

mobile speedbag stand

Iam a long distance trucker (mover) who has a heavy bag in my trailer(Ken's Gym) works great,double end bag works great, problem is I can't figure out how to set up a speedbag, I have aluminum bars that clip in wall but vibration would be an issue,I would be willing to buy a stand if necessary.Anybody have any sugestions?At 58 years old time is short.Many thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rocksteady View Post
    Iam a long distance trucker (mover) who has a heavy bag in my trailer(Ken's Gym) works great,double end bag works great, problem is I can't figure out how to set up a speedbag, I have aluminum bars that clip in wall but vibration would be an issue,I would be willing to buy a stand if necessary.Anybody have any sugestions?At 58 years old time is short.Many thanks
    Here is some footage from the infamous "Speed bag truck" of the Band Foreigner when bag master Brian Tichy was drumming for them. He hung up a light weight wall unit on the inside of the truck.

again

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

One of our members, Brian Tichy (SpinSmashPop) is a rock band drummer and has toured with a number of bands. On one of the tours he had a platform setup in one of the trucks http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...k+Spinsmashpop

Beat me to it Alan

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        One of our members, Brian Tichy (SpinSmashPop) is a rock band drummer and has toured with a number of bands. On one of the tours he had a platform setup in one of the trucks http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...k+Spinsmashpop
        Thank Dutchman. Great minds think alike
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• rocksteady
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Feb 2016

Rocksteady

Thank You, those slots in the wall of the trailer are what Iam talking about, now I only have to improvise adapt and overcome.Its cool to know that you have worked out in a trailer, the ONLY time I ever impressed my trainer was when I showed him the pictures of my moving van gym. Thanks again

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...