• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TBAGS
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2008

How To bladders

Is it worth replacing the bladder in a title bag or should I buy a new bag Also what is the usual life span of a bladder? Thank you for this great forum
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by TBAGS View Post
    Is it worth replacing the bladder in a title bag or should I buy a new bag Also what is the usual life span of a bladder? Thank you for this great forum
    If the outer covering of the bag is good and seams are fine, then definitely change the bladder.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Bag Man
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by TBAGS View Post
      Absolutely. I find a bag gets better with age, unless it's ripped, etc. . . . I've had bladders last days or years. Buy a few of them at once.

Bag Man
      "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

The caveat with latex rubber bladders is that they have a finite shelf life. While it's not a bad idea to keep a couple around stored in a cool dry location, they will turn to goo over a prolong period of time.

Comment

• TBAGS
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2008

Thanks guys for your help

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...