X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Links RDX Swivel

I got this new RDX swivel last week from Amazon. It is very good.

• Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Yes - I agree with the chain link and it wears on the front and back unlike the ball hook. This swivel hits on the sides -like the U-bolt. This swivel is fast because it is close to the backboard. The distance is shorter than the chain link & U-bolt.

Comment

• toskabab
      • Jan 2016

I like this one much better than the chain link on my Valor Ca-2. The Valor chain link has an extra (unnecessary) joint which makes the bag helicopter every time I misshit. I find it harder to control. I never had this problem with the u-bolt and have yet to install my ballhook due to time constraints, so I can't really compare. But then again, I'm just a beginner.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Last edited by toskabab; 02-08-2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• toskabab
        • Jan 2016

There's also a pretty sweet sale running on title's website. I got 2 new bags last night.

Via Tapatalk

Comment

• Allentown
          • Oct 2010

Thanks Tom

I really like this RDX swivel. I might try one of their bags too.

Comment

• Allentown
            • Oct 2010

Sure Ralph. I will post a Pic. I haven't decided on the RDX bag or the new Title bag.

I hit on this swivel last night. I only use for boxing (Straight Hits) for the speed bag. This swivel is really fast.

Comment

• stefoz
              • Apr 2015

That rdx set was my first bag and swivel ever.it has served its purpose well.You will move to smaller and faster bags as you progress to more advance levels.For now that is a good choice,the quicker you switch to ballhook swivel the better for you though .

Comment

• Allentown
                • Oct 2010

This latest RDX swivel is faster than my ball hook.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...