X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mirokiuru
    • Jun 2015

European speed baggers unite!

I started to wonder are here any European speedbaggers? Comment on the thread if you are from Europe or you know some sb-forum member from Europe I thought if here are enough speedbaggers in Europe maybe we can set up Speedbag Euro Gathering someday Im living in Finland myself

I would love to take part at your Speedbag gatherings but for many baggers the flight tickets are litlebit too pricy for one weekend event...

Or maybe Speedbag Seaweed man could turn one of his big logs into big Maori Canoe come get us to America
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

I hope you can make this happen. There was going to be a gathering in the UK a number of years ago but that event fell through.

OZ and NZ need to have their own event too.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post
      I started to wonder are here any European speedbaggers? Comment on the thread if you are from Europe or you know some sb-forum member from Europe I thought if here are enough speedbaggers in Europe maybe we can set up Speedbag Euro Gathering someday Im living in Finland myself

I would love to take part at your Speedbag gatherings but for many baggers the flight tickets are litlebit too pricy for one weekend event...
      Or maybe Speedbag Seaweed man could turn one of his big logs into big Maori Canoe come get us to America

Great idea. Of course, If you come to USA for gathering you can always "come early and stay late", maybe a couple of weeks on both ends. That is what Deano from Australia did in Speed Bag I (2010). He and his dad toured the country for a few weeks before and after.

It would be the same for anyone not living in the host country. There is plenty of history to learn, local customs to enjoy, museums to see and people to meet.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post

It would be a speed Bag Ark. I will need to hollow out two logs to construct a Waka Hourua. ( Maori voyaging canoe). It's a big job- Maybe if I start now it will be ready for SPEEDB.A.G IX!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...