• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aggie97
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2015

Don't make the same mistake

Hey everyone. Just thought I would pass on some advice based on my experience. I am new to baggin and am now an addict. I can't learn enough or get enough opportunities to hit the bag. I quickly bought the electronic copy of "The Speed Bag Bible" for my iPad. DO NOT DO THIS. Repeat...DO NOT DO THIS.

If you are going to buy this book, please buy the hard copy. It is a great resource and really helps get you along the learning curve. I just wish I had the hard copy so that I could make notes, tag pages, and quickly reference items while in front of the bag. Sure I can do all of this with the electronic version, but it has proven to be much more challenging (i.e. taking notes for instance). Every bagger needs to get this book. It is awesome. I just want you to be able to get the most out of it.

Bag on.
  • sidepocketmagi
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2015

I bought the Kindle version. Kindle allows you to highlight passages and so forth but the major draw back is that the sequences are in very small print and difficult to read. I plan to follow up and buy the hard copy when I purchase the DVD..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• aggie97
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2015

Don't get me wrong, the electronic versions are good, but this is the type of book I want to flip around in, ear mark pages, highlight, tag, etc. I know I can do most of that on my iPad, just not the same. I should have known better. However, I am still getting a ton out of this book and highly recommend it to anyone that hits the bag.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Hey everyone. Just thought I would pass on some advice based on my experience. I am new to baggin and am now an addict. I can't learn enough or get enough opportunities to hit the bag. I quickly bought the electronic copy of "The Speed Bag Bible" for my iPad. DO NOT DO THIS. Repeat...DO NOT DO THIS.

If you are going to buy this book, please buy the hard copy. It is a great resource and really helps get you along the learning curve. I just wish I had the hard copy so that I could make notes, tag pages, and quickly reference items while in front of the bag. Sure I can do all of this with the electronic version, but it has proven to be much more challenging (i.e. taking notes for instance). Every bagger needs to get this book. It is awesome. I just want you to be able to get the most out of it.

Bag on.

I know the author and he suggests you get both.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• aggie97
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2015

Good stuff. Unfortunately sometimes I have to live with the decisions I make. I know it is not much money, but I can't justify the hard copy for myself. Especially when I have a family to look out for.

The book is awesome. Thanks.

Comment

• Speedispower
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Sep 2015

I know this is gonna sound stupid but, i have no idea how to start a new thread, can somebody help me out?

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Speedispower View Post
              I know this is gonna sound stupid but, i have no idea how to start a new thread, can somebody help me out?
              Hi Speedispower. Just click on where you want to put your thread eg- Hitting to music, or Pictures and videos, Speed bag discussion for example and at the top of that page above the posts is a blue tab saying 'New Thread'. Select that, choose a title for your new thread and get typing

Comment

• Speedispower
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Sep 2015

O ok thanks man

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...