Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

did u actually break his jaw? coz it didnt look that hard to be fair

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
      Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

well

i doubt it broke his jaw lol but it did rock him. rocked him so hard that he had to grab on and hold on so he wouldnt fall. then after the fight when me and him were Talkin bout the fight he said if he wouldnt have grabbed on or i would have caught him with another big hit like that one he would have went down. But we were really cool talkin to each other after wards and everyone loved the fight. so i would say it was a really hard hit but id say him gettin pushed into the roles and then coming back at me with his hands down and catchin a big right hand to the jaw, i believe rocked him. BTW superges do you fight or have u ever been in a ring before? just wondering how u got ur oppinion

Comment

• SupergeZ
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2007

well u said "when i hit him i felt his face break... A GREAT FEELING!!!!! " so i presumed u meant u actually broke his jaw or sum other part of his face... but whatever, lookin back is was a fairly gud punch but i was jsut doubting that u broke anything

and the only fighting i done was competition lau gar kung fu which is points rather than breaking faces

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Congrats on the victory, Skunk!!
          sigpic

Comment

• ninja420
            • Jan 2007

I think what skunk was talking about face breaking feeling great is.... hitting some one in the face hard and flush is like cracking a baseball with a a bat or golfball with a club. When you hit perfect "the sweet spot" it feels so great

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...