X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

in search of Kangaroo Leather Speed Bag

Hi guys.I really need some help here about how many different models of Kangaroo Leather Speed Bags are out there.
    Everlast is advertising the slim one and the fat one is advertised by different dealers.I have my eyes set on the slim one but Everlast will not ship to Australia
    .Does anyone have some helpful info as to which bag of the two is better and mostly how can i get one shipped in australia?
    Thanks in advance guys.
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Look like polar opposites as far as shape goes. Banana vs melon.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

I've had several of those Everlast kangaroo leather bags and they have been of poor quality. The seams fail and they were poorly shaped.

Comment

• stefoz
        • Apr 2015

Thanks Paranday.so you reckon is not worth chasing after it?
        Any more experiences guys?

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

As I recall the Ringside bags from the 1980's were made with kangaroo leather. I have a couple of them, they are well made, and responsive. Member RP65 has been selling NOS Ringside bags to us for a little while now, Check with him. http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...Ralph+Ringside

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
            Hi guys.I really need some help here about how many different models of Kangaroo Leather Speed Bags are out there.
            Everlast is advertising the slim one and the fat one is advertised by different dealers. I have my eyes set on the slim one but Everlast will not ship to Australia

.Does anyone have some helpful info as to which bag of the two is better
            The manufacturer of Kangaroo bags thinks that cowhide is the best and is secretly developing a "dingo" bag.

Attached Files
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

The photo on this page is distorted, but here's a kangaroo leather bag available in Australia,

Looking for top-quality fitness equipment hire in Tasmania? Health and Leisure Fitness Equipment has affordable solutions for your fitness needs. Call today.

If I recall member MsDeville liked her Body First speedball, not sure she had the kangaroo leather model though.

I liked the way the Everlast kangaroo bags hit, at least the two of them I had that were more or less not poorly shaped. But I can't recommend them based on their short lives. It's a product that's meant to be abused, but they didn't withstand any.

The vintage Everlast kangaroo bags are well made and will hold up to use. You'll find them on eBay occasionally.
              Last edited by paranday; 08-16-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• stefoz
                • Apr 2015

Thanks for all this.Any links to sites that sell the everlast kangaroo speed bag?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...