• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randitto
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2015

Why has Everlast gone soooo downhill

Everlast bags back in the day used to be so well made but these days they just dont seem to hold up. Well not to my 5000 strike morning routine the best ive gotten out of one is mabey 10 days. Ive had to sew and glue my pre 15 year old 4214 which has held up well its a 7 x 10 I love the size I know thats a bit large for some but it suits me well. I just purchased a Balzs laser bag. to replace this one hopefully it will stand the test of time. Kudos to Balzs for the superb customer service. Thanks for reading. RANDITTO
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Randitto View Post
    Everlast bags back in the day used to be so well made but these days they just dont seem to hold up. Well not to my 5000 strike morning routine the best ive gotten out of one is mabey 10 days. Ive had to sew and glue my pre 15 year old 4214 which has held up well its a 7 x 10 I love the size I know thats a bit large for some but it suits me well. I just purchased a Balzs laser bag. to replace this one hopefully it will stand the test of time. Kudos to Balzs for the superb customer service. Thanks for reading. RANDITTO
    No doubt it will, and it came with a guarantee.

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    One word (CHINA) Welcome to the forum
    second word: Profits.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

China can make high quality products, ask Apple. Wish someone could resurrect the Everlast name, the founders must be spinning in their graves.

Comment

• Randitto
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2015

Yes China is more than likley the culprit and yes the can put oput some quality products. My pro mex peanut bag made in china and is a fine bag. actually My 4214 is made in China and is of fine quality. Im really excited about my Balazs laser bag which will be here by the time Im off work tomarrow. So hopefully it will live up too the hype and the high price tag. And thanks for the welcome much appreciated. Randitto

Comment

• fedora
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Randitto View Post
          . Im really excited about my Balazs laser bag which will be here by the time Im off work tomarrow. So hopefully it will live up too the hype and the high price tag. And thanks for the welcome much appreciated. Randitto
          I have a Balazs 9x6 and it is the best built bag I own. It is heavier than the others so be ready for that.

fedora

Comment

• Randitto
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2015

Thats not a problem My everlast 4214 is no skinny latte and shes seved me well for many years.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...