Are we looking for a logo for the next convention only
    or
    Are we looking for a logo for The Speed Bag Forum
    or
    Are we looking for a logo for speed bag the sport/art in general
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

I believe we are looking for a logo for "SPEEDB.A.G." only right now...
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Idea

Make a calendar Put the current year on top
      down the left side write speed bag annual gathering then

. see the dot well draw from the dot speedbags all around the dot so it sorta looks like a flower..... place the flower in middle of calendar.

you could write in the bags for instance SB 1 SB11 etc or leave them blank or all the same your choice of color or all different colors

in the confines of the calendar space would be space for any advertisers to place their logos slightly smaller than ours.

also on the face of the calendar a smaller square could be made with the date of the current gathering.

Now for the simple logo it would be the flower of speed bags that would look in my opinion pretty for putting on just about anything.....I would draw it but drawing is one thing I cannot do.

As for the whole package of the calendar and date and place for advertisers logos.....that would be for advertisements and or banners...because it would tell the date.....promote the advertisers and you could put the Place right by the date. what do you think? the flower is simple and can be changed by color to go with anything.....the other package gives info the simplest way I know how. maybe some one could draw it up wish I could.
      thank you for listening.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...