• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digger7
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2011

Round Bags

I am looking to purchase a speed bag but I don't want to end up with an out of round wobbler with an inconsistent rebound. I checked the bag reviews on Amazon and it seems than every brand has some percent of customers who received a bad bag regardless of price or gyro balanced marketing claims. I have a Rival 7 x 10 that would be great if it was round. Any suggestions on brands / models that are actually round?
  • florian 380
    • Nov 2012

I love my Ringside 6x9 fat one from ralph (RP65) you cant go wrong with this bag
    Great bag !!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
      I love my Ringside 6x9 fat one from ralph (RP65) you cant go wrong with this bag
      Great bag !!!!!!!!!!
      Same shape of the best bag I ever had.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Digger7
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2011

Thanks for your responses.

I will contact Ralph (RP65) about a ringside.

Ventanakaz, I'm not talking about slightly out of shape. The diameter is 7 inches one way and 8 inches the other. Like hitting a sausage. It is "medium" fast (not a big slow monster) and hard for me to keep in control.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...